Any one I know ?

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
The Caribbean, apparently... Link
Lots of corruption all throughout the Caribbean. Most place you can't even get a utility like a phone installed without paying someone off. If you get a shipment from off island, the "fees" to make sure it is not "stolen" coming trough customs make bringing anything in awfully expensive.

alfacliff

Joined Dec 13, 2013
one of the latest cell phne scams, a call rings and hangs up before you answer. you call them back and theres a huge bill for the call.

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
Who is this ?

call me pleaaaase (msg) :confused:
from +17845328229
I got a call from that number. I had won a million dollars and a Mercedes. I only had to send $500...and then there was some problems, but I got it straightened out for only $1500. And the very latest issue was with customs, but I sent $3800, and Lawyre (that's the way he spells it) Mbuutu assures me there is now nothing to worry about.

I am building a new garage for my Mercedes.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Is this the first wrong number phone call you have ever received, and that is why it merits this much discussion?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
OK. So you call the no. and how would you get huge bill. I will be charged by our phone company to that international no. I never collect call.

But I did msg him. I wonder what would be the charges