Any Coast to Coast listeners?

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I am a big fan of talk radio. One national show that I got hooked on was Coast to Coast with Art Bell. Art would always have a science or paranormal subject to discuss for the show.

About the only time I hated listening to the show is when he had a psychic taking calls from people for a reading or those freaks with the EVPs of ghosts which sounded like nothing more than noise to me. But mostly the show was a lot of fun and it made you forget about life for awhile.

The new crew that has taken over with George Noory and Ian Punent is horrible. They have completely diverted the show from what Art built. I am not sure why they even have Noory. Half the time he introduces a guest and you don't heat from him till it is time to go to commercial.

Art Bell was definitely more interesting to listen to than the guys that are there now. I was not a frequent listener since the show times are a bit inconvenient but it was really a good diversion in the middle of the night if you are awake.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Art Bell was definitely more interesting to listen to than the guys that are there now. I was not a frequent listener since the show times are a bit inconvenient but it was really a good diversion in the middle of the night if you are awake.

Actually hours work for me because I have insomnia. Noory really puts me to sleep. He hardly ever has open talk. I don't think he can get the calls. You can pretty much tell that he picks hosts based on the fact that they are willing to stay up so late. Probably not going to get very good quality on that fact.

I listen on Friday and Saturday nights more than on weekdays. But our local station insists on broadcasting Norry's Friday show in the first hour or two on Saturday night / Sunday morning. Other distant stations broadcast "Somewhere in Time" with Art Bell (old shows).

Getting to sleep is about all I ever used the show for anyway. The topics are usually so foreign to me that they are actually be somewhat interesting to hear someone talk about them. Their logic often eludes me...

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I want to figure out how to get A.A.C. sound to put you to sleep,my Idea.

Don't anyone steal it,I have ( Loosewire At Night ) already,just have to put

sound to, I will find the software.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Sounds like you are over the road,they check in with Norry

more than anyone else.There a song is there some where.

I've been stopped for fuel stamps too,but I was private

owner just trying to enjoy the 101 scenery away from

the Interstate. So many experiences.That was hwy-301.

Last edited:

hwy101

Joined May 23, 2009
101 is a nice relaxing drive, all the way from southern Cal to Vancouver, breathe in the salt air, good for the the body and soul.