any 1 been interested in EECS240

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by hetiandmeng017, Apr 6, 2013.

1. hetiandmeng017

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Dear friends in allaboutcircuits site,

It is very difficault for us Chinese to break the "internet prision" created by government to contact other country's website.

The reason to post this letter is that I have no choice but to ask for your help.
    I have the confidence in you because the question is from berkeley "EECS240 ppt Topic 11:feedback",I have searched everyone I know for answer,I have read every database I could reach,even I have checked
    professor Elad Alon's vedio on youtube,but still no answer.
    Like a starved annimal ,finally,I thinked of this site,allaboutcircuits.

My question maybe looks a little naive,too simple :could you teel me How could you get the result S≈1/T as show in the attachment picture emphasized by red suqare framme.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My English is poor,I hope I didn't make you confused.
    I would be very appreciated if you give me the answer ,and if you are too busy(of course) to do this it's all right to me,just ignore this post please.

By the way,give you all my best regards!
    Hoo tian
    Chengdu
    04/07/2013 am 09:09

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      71.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      51.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  2. Brownout

Jan 10, 2012
    It's just a matter of replacing the expression given for T into the equation s~=1/|T|. What is giving you the difficulty?

3. hetiandmeng017

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 10, 2013
    numerator:1 fractional change in T
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    denominator: fractional change in Tv and Ti

thx for your reply!
    that's the difficulty above .I don't understand how to deal with two varials in denomitor!