Anti-gravity toy

4beowulf7

Joined Jul 25, 2015
Moderator's note: This thread is the result of merging two similar threads by the same thread starter.

Hello everyone!

I have some ideas on how to build an anti-gravity toy and like to share with you. If it's realizable, perhaps you can build one.

This system includes a large aluminum plate and a disk shaped craft. The craft has at least three solenoids underneath, powered by a central power unit located in the center of the craft. When the solenoids are activated with a pulsed current, Eddy currents are generated on the metallic plate, which produce counter magnetic fields which oppose to that of the craft. The result, I think, is a hovering disk on the plate. There may be more than three solenoids.

The only problem is that this system requires a metallic to surface to hover.
Fig1.jpg
Fig. 1.

Fig2.jpg
Fig. 2. Circuit is in the craft.

So what do you think? Is it possible to make things hover on metallic surfaces using this technique?

Last edited by a moderator:

4beowulf7

Joined Jul 25, 2015
Hello everyone!

I have some findings on how to achieve levitation and like to get feedback from you.

Fig8.jpg

2. Using a radial magnetic field and a rotating current. Current can be realized using a metallic disk or a conductive fluid /gas inside a donut shaped container. A metallic disk can be rotated as in the case of Arago’s disk.

Fig9.jpg

What do you think?

Greetings