Another mod 60 counter

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by HelloCircuits, Nov 11, 2010.

1. HelloCircuits

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 11, 2010
    HI, Im doing this thing as well. The first post said it all and the only thing i need to know is how to make it start/stop and also reset with the above given ICs. If possible please upload a picture here to show how should i connect it to make it work. THANKS A LOT:)

2. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    While your interest is the same, we still prefer that you not hijack an existing thread - http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=45325

This is a homework assignment - what about logic have you learned? Have you considered using a CD4029 as the counter? All logic ICs have data sheets available (probably at you school as well as online) that completely describe how they work and how to connect them.

3. HelloCircuits

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Im sorry but my situation is exactly the same:( I do not have a CD4029 counter. All I've got is a 74LS93 ,74LS00 and also 74LS32:( im really stuck at the start/stop and reset i need help:(

4. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    Why don't you try to read your colleague's thread for a change, instead of spamming threads? Two people already proposed a way to implement a reset and stop function. If you don't understand how they work, tell so, don't start another thread. It is unproductive.