Another Idiot!

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Because he calls it a Sport, IMO bow hunting should go the same way.
Max.
So anyone that calls hunting a sport should be banned from entering Canada?

Does that go for fishing, too?

What magic word should people have to use to be allowed into Canada?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Hunting should be banned full stop. If you gonna kill an animal it should be done for the purpose of food and enjoyment should not be taken from it. If you get a rush from it or treat it as sport then that just makes you sick. To enjoy the act of killing, damn, that's bad.
Did you not see where not only is he going to use all of the meat, but is also going to use as much of the rest of the animal as possible?

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
This is a phony morality. We all live on flesh. I applaud the man. And if Canada was smart, they would make it the only way you can hunt.

Only primitive weapons for sport. Then you would see who truly likes to hunt.

It could be Canada's claim to a new green true sport. Every other species has to risk life and limb to hunt.

Without risk, it is not hunting, it's farming.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Oh....Ok.
Do you think its OK to do that?
Since humans have domesticated animals, whether for companionship, doing work, or for food, they are generally in agreement that when the time comes for the animal to die, it should be done as humanely as possible, most countries have laws to this effect.
But with the case of wild animals they are fair game (absolutely no pun intended) all in the name of sport and amusement of those who partake in it and assuage their conscience by calling it a sport.
There is no real need in the vast majority of places in the world that it requires any of the population to hunt for food in the manner done over 2 million years ago.
If my neighbor's dog were to be outside barking all night keeping me awake and I ran it through with a spear, I would probably be hung in the village square!:rolleyes:
Max.

dannyf

Joined Sep 13, 2015
Do you think its OK to do tha
I wouldn't do it.

But I would also impose that judgment onto others.

If I found the practice sufficiently offensive, I would start to raise the awareness of bit and put a proposal in front of the voters.

I would certainly not call you an 'idiot' for doing it, I wouldn't condamn your practice and you in the court of public opinions, especially without providing a venue for you to tell your side of the story.

Only a coward and a dictator would do that.

ISB123

Joined May 21, 2014
It's not legal if Animal is suffering for prolonged time because he couldn't get a proper hit. Idiots like him should be sent to war.
Being a javelin thrower doesnt make you into a hunter since anybody can hit a 50 yard wide field but not a vital organ.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
It's not legal if Animal is suffering for prolonged time because he couldn't get a proper hit. Idiots like him should be sent to war.
Being a javelin thrower doesnt make you into a hunter since anybody can hit a 50 yard wide field.
Looks to me the animal did get a good 'hit' so the argument is moot.

ISB123

Joined May 21, 2014
The bear was left over night which means there is no proof it died immediately. They found the body tomorrow some 150 yards from where it was hit, bear could been dying for few hours on the spot they found him.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
There is no shortage of pro hunting 'Experts' pictures!, even animals near extinction.:(
I liked Ricky Gervais comment.

What must've happened to you in your life to make you want to kill a beautiful animal & then lie next to it smiling? pic.twitter.com/DyYw1T5ck2
— Ricky Gervais (@rickygervais) April 13, 2015

I wonder what part of the animal she dined on?
Max.