An other "Free Energy" scams discussed

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by unorthodox, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unorthodox

Thread Starter New Member

Apr 8, 2011
    actually its explained by Patrick Kelly that it isn't free energy,its getting the abundance of energy swirling around the earth and the universe.
    it about tapping into that energy is what its all about.as even with my limited knowledge i know you cant get a quart into a pint pot

2. unorthodox

Apr 8, 2011
    its not chasing a wild goose its about thinking out side the box,i would say that scientists and electronics experts believe if it doesn't conform to what is in the book it cant work.
    a friend does have a working battery pulse charger that means we don't buy new battery's anymore they go on the rejuvenator works better with wet cell battery's than gel types.
    the details can be found in patric kellys ebook.
    of course if the cells are shorting there isnt much that can be done apart from placing it on a turntable and running it at high speed which forces the shorting particles to the bottom,but manufacturers in their infinite wisdom have left little or no sediment trap at the bottom

3. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    You woke up a 3year old thread for this? Better you had started a new thread, which may happen anyhow, as this is borderline hijacking.

You don't just capture "the abundance of energy swirling around the earth and the universe" with wishful thinking, it takes physics. Too often "thinking outside the box" is code for I don't like these rules of nature, I'm making up my own.

To be honest, after having read your two posts, I'm not sure what your arguing. I agree this planet is awash in energy (the phrase I like to use for it), but it is going to take hard science and technology to use it. It will not be a casual approach. If it were easy it would have been done already, as lots and lots of money is already being spent to do just that. Patrick Kelly is not a household name, but given your context, and shear number of overunity posts that keep coming to this site, I am already suspicious of him.

OK, looked at the beginning of the previous thread. This guy is a scammer.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  4. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
  5. unorthodox

Apr 8, 2011
    i am not a scammer just trying to put the other side of the argument about what is so called free energy.
    in an
    adult fashion im not here to cause upset or scam the forum and after all i am entitled to my opinions,so if you wish to report me to admin then do so and i will leave without fuss or bother.

6. R!f@@

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    What do you propose?

7. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    I reported you for hijacking an old thread, which is only possible on this site because we are pretty relaxed. It is, however, considered rude. A thread belongs to the OP (original poster).

I also see you didn't read the sticky's on top of this forum.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if you do believe in magic. I've had friends who believed in magic, I thought it was a little strange but they were still friends. I prefer science myself.

Overunity and perpetual motion are not possible. This is science. People who argue the point don't have a background in science. The reason we don't allow the discussions is it is like arguing religion, faith is a poor substitute for facts and experimentation. We were being swamped by people who wanted to argue about this (and there were plenty of scammers in the mix), so it was decided by the moderators to not go there anymore.

8. open4energy

May 4, 2011
    This topic of Free energy, and the scams being perpetrated is growing into a real issue.

open4energy has compiled a directory of these scams.

<snip>

The issue is also more complex than just the scams.

Google are doing nothing to end this practice, yet they are making much money on the advertising.

Many energy publishers are unwittingly serving adverts for the exact thing they renounce.

Consumers are displaying their poor knowledge of the most basic physics in being duped. The power of wishful thinking appears to defy all logic.

I know that this is not your main theme here - but I do hope you will allow this post to be part of the discussion, to try and warn the unwitting who find some of this in their search results.

Alex

Moderator's note: The link was a portal to a scam. All the sites listed had a critical statement about them, and then a list inviting the viewer to visit and purchase. This is typical of many scammers - the supposedly critical websites are simply run by the same scammers.

Guess what that makes you?

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
  9. Jack Puddin

May 4, 2011
    While everyone has to realize that there is no such thing as "free energy" or "over-unity" machines I wouldn't wanna discourage people from working on them. Too many things once declared "impossible" have been proven to be in fact possible.

People just need to seriously educate themselves before spending a single dollar. I mean if I created a device that had the capability of solving the planets energy crisis I surely wouldn't be selling it to you in a kit for $39.99.

10. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Actually I would want to discourage people from spending their money on scams. It doesn't take a college degree to spot them, simply look at how it works. If it uses circular logic it is probably a scam. If it uses a new water molecule configuration it is a scam. In short, if it is too good to be true it isn't.

11. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    Free energy is gibberish, nonsense, and gobbledygook period. Puting any mony in it is a waste. It will only benefit the scammers.

12. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    I believe everything necessary has been said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.