An apology,

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
This not so new job is kicking my butt. I check in once a day, and would love to do more, but it doesn't seem like I have much time (and I stay tired). My weight was on an uphill spiral, after hitting lows in the 165 pound mark (less actually, but it is a secret! :) ) I went back up to 194. I'm back down to 182, with hopes of getting back where I was. So at least this job is doing something for me.

Truth, I am actively looking for new employment while I do this.

I feel bad about not being active as a moderator as I would like, and I will be back more often eventually.

alfacliff

Joined Dec 13, 2013
I have heard rumors that Spirit in wichita is hiring, just rumors. they will be needing industrial electricians with nc experience. still just rumors.

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
After everything you've done for the forum Bill you hardly need an apology for being really busy at work.

I hope the workload eases up soon, or (ahem) "changes significantly". ;)

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I agree with THE RB. You have done so much for this forum, and I'm sure people know you are very busy. Don't worry about it at all, we all understand. Get well and stay well!

Best wishes,
Matt

AlphaDesign888

Joined Jul 27, 2014
Oh. I had you wrong Bill. I thought that you worked an top secret job on the CIA
druging bad people up on sodium pentothal (truth serum) -- and convincing them to
throw themselves off a bloody bridge.
Lol.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
AlphaDesign888, don't talk about Bill's part time job .... j/k

Bill, everyone understands there are 24 hours a day and you must use those wisely. Work is one of those usages that supersedes a number of others.

I know you will pass through here when you can, and good luck in your endeavors.