An alternative to the "big bang", “black hole”, “ideal gas”

socratus

Joined Mar 26, 2012
An alternative to the "big bang", “black hole”, “ideal gas”
=..
In the 1973 the Universe was in the condition T=2,7K. ( Nobel prize )
Today in the 2014 this condition is a little less than T=2,7K
and " tomorrow" this condition will be T=0K.
Therefore I say:
It was, is, it will be forever an infinite, eternal, absolute
reference frame T=0K. On this infinite scene there are located
gravity systems on which human tries to understand the reality.
==..
In the T=0K exists some kind of "virtual" negative imaginary particles.
These imaginary quantum particles are as real particles as positive
Newtonian ones.
===..
a) Kirchhoff's black body - light go in and don't come back.
b) Black holes - light go in and don't come back.
c) Zero Vacuum - light go in and don't come back.
===
a) Black - holes have temperature about absolute zero
(60 nanokelvin - 60 billionths of a kelvin).
b) " Ideal Gas" has temperature T=0K.
c) The Cosmos as whole has temperature T=0K.
===..
My conclusion.
a)
Kirchhoff's black body, black holes , "ideal gas" are models of zero vacuum.
b)
All laws of an "ideal gas" and "quantum theory" can be used
to explain the initial / primary conditions of the Existance.
c)
It seems that in the future heat death of the universe can come.
(according to the logic of big bang )
But thanks to Planck's and Hawking radiations
( vacuum fluctuation, tunneling barrier )
the Universe can escape heat death.
====..===========…

socratus

Joined Mar 26, 2012
Black holes mathematically impossible: Study
/ Sep 29, 2014 /
However, in her new work, Mersini-Houghton showed that
by giving off this radiation, the star also sheds mass.
So much so that as it shrinks it no longer has the density
to become a black hole.
Before a black hole can form, the dying star swells one last time and then explodes.
A singularity never forms and neither does an event horizon.
The take home message of the work is clear:
there is no such thing as a black hole, researchers said.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com//articleshow/43821528.cms
==…

Attachments

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
That’s interesting. So since the seventies, they have detected a small drop in temp. And so you propose that some time in the future, that the temp will drop to zero. With my understanding of temperature, I believe that one particle in a empty universe is enough to raise the temp of the universe above zero. I don’t believe you can naturally get to zero degrees. No matter how long you wait.
I have read that recent measurements(2-3 yrs) of the gravitational constant against measurements done in the seventies show a decrease in this constant. Many now believe this constant is decaying. If the cosmos was to relax a little, it would cool things down.
If the universe was expanding as fast as they say.........it(temp) would drop a lot faster.

The black hole story is unusual, because the math says a singularity can not form from an imploding star. Without that singularity.....those things we call black holes should be emitting great amounts of some form of energy. We just don’t see or detect it yet. Maybe those two huge symmetrical radiation bubbles have something to do with it. In any case, we need to get closer and put an eyeball on one. I have never believed in singularities, and always thought.........what goes in....must come out. Or at least...some kind of structure.
Unless one zings by or a new method of detection.....we will probably never see one.
But for sure there is some large force that our center stars fly around.
Perhaps gravity makes matter form a sphere out a certain distance from the origin. And like an electric sphere with no charge inside.......this gravity sphere has no gravity inside.
Perhaps our center stars are electrically charged and rotate with each other inside a gravity sphere. If the center stars were rotating due to charge.......the force of rotation would be many magnitudes stronger than observed gravity. Maybe this is mistaken for extreme gravity. There are many possibilities.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I believe that one particle in a empty universe is enough to raise the temp of the universe above zero.
I'm not sure about that. If you converted the mass of that one particle to energy, you'd have some energy but no particle. Can you have a temperature with no mass? If you can, then even if our universe runs down into nothing but radiating energy, with all the mass gone and receding at the speed of light into the void, we'll still never get to absolute zero. We think, therefore we am. We're here now, so the universe can never again be completely empty.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
The theory that I study and believe to be the closest to reality has no terms for mass or temp. Temp is an energy level. For a particle the temp would be the sum of internal electric and magnetic fields plus the sum of all external electric and magnetic fields. In space the temp would be sum of external fields. And since there is no space that is void of these fields.......there is a certain temp everywhere.