Amplifier design

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by yifei87, Sep 19, 2008.

1. yifei87

Thread Starter Member

Sep 7, 2008
    My question is to design an amplifier and can be used nice in noisy ebvironment. what software to show usually?
    Thanks for help

2. scubasteve_911

Dec 27, 2007
    Hi,

For this application, you need high PSRR amplifiers and to make it as low impedance as practical. You must employ proper PCB design techniques and maybe consider a copper shield around the circuitry.

Steve

3. yifei87

Thread Starter Member

Sep 7, 2008
    What type of amplifier should i design for my question?

4. mik3

Feb 4, 2008
    Design a differential amplifier with a high common gain rejection ratio.

What is the environment?

5. yifei87

Thread Starter Member

Sep 7, 2008
    no much requirement needed, just need to eliminate noise in a hish noise signal environment. by the way, why high common gain rejection ratio needed ?thanks for help

6. neon9

Oct 8, 2008
    you want help but refuse to give particulars. where are we supposed to find out the source of the noise P.S. ,eniroment ,signal , emf, not to mention others. the noise DB rejection only apply to P.S. has nothing to do with the other noises like gnds.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2008
  7. yifei87

Thread Starter Member

Sep 7, 2008
    my input source is 50uV, n i would like to amplify it to few volt.

I start with a differential amplifier and the lower part of my differential amplifier is a constant current source. All is ok but when i wanna test about the noise elimination by connect differential input to a common signal, that the noise, meaning 2 input of differential i put the same source, but the stimulation result show that i didn't eliminate the signal( noise). How can i solve it or what should i add to solve my problem?

pls help, urgent...

8. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    If you can post up a schematic, we might be able to help. We need to know if the amp works with an AC or DC signal and the nature of the environmental noise.