Amend's

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by loosewire, Apr 30, 2012.

1. loosewire

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    Some times I say things that people don't understand. I try to

draw a picture with words ,It don't work most of the time.

Some times you have to take two words and think about it.

Do you get what I mean. Should I care about a members

health,job,do you ever get to know someone by there words.

I get an opinion,I don't know If that is wrong , I put myself

out front and let you know how I feel,and live with the results.

Loosewire just talking to his ego and experience.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
    DerStrom8 likes this.
  2. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
    "I am Jacks appendix, just waiting to burst!"

3. steveb

Jul 3, 2008
    yes. We call that poetry.

DerStrom8 likes this.
  4. shortbus

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 30, 2009
    @Loosie - like humor things don't come across a keyboard like they do in person. I'm a big example of that. I for one would like to say we love ya Loosie!!!!

5. DerStrom8

Feb 20, 2011
    I second that. I think your posts really make things interesting. I can put up with that just fine if you can put up with me misunderstanding you all the time :p:D

6. Sparky49

Jul 16, 2011
    @Loosewire: You are a legend.

7. justtrying

Mar 9, 2011
    Everytime it starts to get cool, I mean in the middle of autim, I start gettin nutty ideas like I was thinkin about what was forein and diffrent, like for exsample how I’d like to turn into a swallow and get away and fly to countrys where it gets hot, or be an ant so’s I could get deep into a cave and eat the stuff I stored away durin the summer or be a snake like what they got in the zoO, the ones they keep lockt up in glass cages thats heated so’s they don’t get stiff from the cold, which is what happens to poor human beans who cant buy no close cause the price is to high, and cant keep warm cause theys no keroseen, no coal, no wood, no fule oil and besides theys no loot, cause when you go around sneaky pete that can be real warmin, even tho it aint good to overdo it cause if you overdos it it gets to be a bad habbit and bad habbits is bad for your body just like they is for youre selfrespeck, and when you start goin downhill cause your actin bad in everythin, they aint nobody or nothin can stop you from endin up a stinkin piece of human garbidge and they never gone give you a hand to haul you up outen the dirty much you rollin around in, not even if you was a eaglE when you was young and could fly up and over the highest hills, but when you get old you like a highflyin bomber thats lost its moral engines and fall down outen the sky. I jes hope what I been writin down hear do somebody some good so he take a good look at how he livin and he dont be sorry when it too late and everythin is gone down the drain cause it his own fault.

– César Bruto, What I Would Like to Be If I Wasn’t What I Am (Chapter: “A St. Bernard Dog”)

DerStrom8 likes this.
  8. strantor

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 3, 2010
    Is that the world record longest published run-on sentence @ 278 words?

DerStrom8 likes this.
  9. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    I've made many online friends. Originally Loosie I though you were a foreigner in S. Florida by the way you posted and talked. It almost seemed you typed with a foreign accent. Since then I've learned looswireese and can understand you half the time. But its kinda like Spanglish. It takes a while to learn.

shortbus and DerStrom8 like this.
  10. loosewire

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    My famous picture is not spanish,if I need to remind you again. You can see that.

Before the spanish got to south Florida,the streets were nice sounding spanish names,

from the last time the spanish was here first years ago. Funny the way things

happen,you get too much of what you ask for and some. I get along with every one,

at a point in your life you learn tolerance. As much as you want too be tolerate,the more you

mix with people,the more you learn about people,I understand all the members on this

Forum,because I have lived among many cultures in small groups thru history.

We have alot mixed communities in south florida to learn from.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  11. steveb

Jul 3, 2008
    It's ironic that we refer to a group of humans as a mixed community. The only mixed community I know of is the traditional farm - various species living together in harmony. The guard dog does not eat the lamb and the barn cat does not eat the chicken. The llama and donkey protect the goats by fending off the wolf and the mountain lion. Peace is only disturbed when the farmer brings down the axe and collects his tax on utopia.

1chance likes this.
  12. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Unless you've lived here in S. Florida you just don't know what it means. Here you can drive down 4 blocks and speak 4 languages. From Haitian, Creaole, Cuban(Spanish)Puerto Rican(Spanish) African languages, its really amazing. All my friends from other places in the country can't believe how you'll have a couple million dollar homes on one block, then some ghetto houses, then a condo, then some more ghetto houses, then some mansions. Its crazy here because its all so new compared to the rest of the country.