Amazing contribution

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Go to the menu at top, click community>member list. Sort by post, you will see the top posters. Notice there are only two people on this page with a join date in 2011 or later. There is only one in 2012, and he is the 8th highest poster in this site's history. With a staggering average of 11.25 posts/day, Wbahn is contributing more volume of posts than anyone ever has. Not only volume, but high quality posts too. I just thought that should be recognized and commended.

Thank you Wbahn, for your contribution to this site. Your expertise is cherished.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
Agreed. It's funny, sometimes I won't even open a thread in homework help because I see WBahn has posted a response, knowing that his response is likely better than mine would be.

Now wejust have to get you to overlook the electron current flow stipulation of the ebook.;)

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
I'd like to thank Wbahn for all his contributions, especially in the homework section. I knew from the beginning he was special and I hoped he would stick around. I'd bet he's an excellent instructor in the classroom.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Wbahn, what I like best about you is the combination of:
Long posts that require the OP to spend some time learning, instead of shooting blank, follow-up posts,
The methodical way of answering and
The politeness but also professionalism found in you posts.

Thanks for helping make AAC a better place.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Yes. I take off my hat to WBahn. He is an excellent communicator and educator and does a great job in explaining things in great detail.