All things are possible

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by freeminded, Jan 17, 2010.

1. freeminded

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 17, 2010
    In this universe nothing is impossible to an "open" mind.

Those that say so, only say it is "impossible" so they can impose their own thinking upon those they wish to keep in bondage so as to be exploited.

The reason for this most likely is greed or a sense of power or control.

prab00, go on questioning the known. Continue to strive to make the unknown (or the impossible) known (or possible).

It is people that take what others believe are impossible and make possible that are the geniuses and those with actual intelligence. It isn't what you know that makes you smart, it is what you do with what you know that makes you a genius.

I for one hope more people start to disbelieve free energy is impossible. We need to break away from the bondage of Oil companies and energy conglomerates that wish to control and herd us like livestock for their own dysfunctional ideals.

It is those people and the people who support them that have nothing to contribute to humanity, with their closed minded greed and exploitation. The same people that try to impose their idea of right and wrong and what is possible, as if they know everything. pfft.

A wise man knows he knows not (in other words, knowing that you don't know everything is a sign of wisdom)

I am pushing more of my friends and students into finding a way to make free energy not only practical but readily available to everyone freely.

Knowledge is power, truth sets you free and neither can be obscured for long. It is an inevitability that is inescapable no matter how hard you try to deny it.

Keep fighting the good fight, keep striving to accomplish the impossible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_energy_transfer

The "electrodynamic inductive effect" or "resonant inductive coupling" has key implications in solving the main problem associated with non-resonant inductive coupling and electromagnetic radiation for wireless energy transfer; specifically, the dependence of efficiency on transmission distance.

The "electrostatic induction effect" or "capacitive coupling" is a type of high field gradient or differential capacitance between two elevated electrodes over a conducting ground plane for wireless energy transmission involving high frequency alternating current potential differences transmitted between two plates or nodes. The electrostatic forces through natural media across a conductor situated in the changing magnetic flux can transfer energy to a receiving device (such as Tesla's wireless bulbs). Sometimes called "the Tesla effect" it is the application of a type of electrical displacement, i.e., the passage of electrical energy through space and matter, other than and in addition to the development of a potential across a conductor.

Tesla stated,

Instead of depending on [electrodynamic] induction at a distance to light the tube . . . [the] ideal way of lighting a hall or room would . . . be to produce such a condition in it that an illuminating device could be moved and put anywhere, and that it is lighted, no matter where it is put and without being electrically connected to anything. I have been able to produce such a condition by creating in the room a powerful, rapidly alternating electrostatic field. For this purpose I suspend a sheet of metal a distance from the ceiling on insulating cords and connect it to one terminal of the induction coil, the other terminal being preferably connected to the ground. Or else I suspend two sheets . . . each sheet being connected with one of the terminals of the coil, and their size being carefully determined. An exhausted tube may then be carried in the hand anywhere between the sheets or placed anywhere, even a certain distance beyond them; it remains always luminous.

and

“In some cases when small amounts of energy are required the high elevation of the terminals, and more particularly of the receiving-terminal D' may not be necessary, since, especially when the frequency of the currents is very high, a sufficient amount of energy may be collected at that terminal by electrostatic induction from the upper air strata, which are rendered conducting by the active terminal of the transmitter or through which the currents from the same are conveyed.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  2. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    So it would appear that a man with an "open" mind can ... Fly?

Of course this means I can make gold out of lead by the application of that special rock?

Or, at least start buying the junk I have to offer. I need suckers who can't think clearly, but can believe what a louder voice says.

Golly, another drive-by load of garbage. Unless, of course, you have some evidence to demonstrate? We keep reminding people that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Another assertion that "anything is possible" hardly constitutes diddly.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  3. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
  4. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Without experimental verification, theory is useless. You might say this is the cornerstone of science. I think there may have been something to Tesla's wireless power broadcast, but without repeatability and verification my opinion is worthless.

Not all things are possible, science is about the pursuit of what is. If you can't repeat an experiment then there is a good chance it can't be done. Scientific laws are as much about what doesn't work as well as what is.

5. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    The term "Free energy" is very misleading. As you can not take a small amount of energy, and use it to create a larger amount of energy. There are NO buts, maybe or if to this rule. People may say so but this can only categorized as scams, shames, and flim-flams.
    Hydro-electric power stations, wind-power stations etc. Is based on renewable energy sources. This is not the same as free energy.The energy source for the latter is the sun, which as a fact is burring very slowly up as we speak.

6. studiot

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 9, 2007
    This is the part of the OP that really worries me.

In a 'free' world a man can be as eccentric as he likes, so long as he does not foist his eccentricities on others.

7. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Obviously your not friends with Wile E Coyote! :)

8. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    No, but, thanks to the National Lampoon, I have the record of his suit against the Acme Corporation for defective products and misleading advertising.

9. blueroomelectronics

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 22, 2007
    I suspect the OP is a returning troll from banland.

10. RiJoRI

Aug 15, 2007
    My preferred response to "anything is possible" is "Go dribble a football for ten minutes or so." -- That's an American football, that looks kinda like this: ()

--Rich

11. ELECTRONERD

May 26, 2009
    I don't believe there is "free energy," but perhaps someone will prove me wrong. Think about it; the energy from the sun will eventually die out, as will all the other stars. But, where did all that energy origionally come from?

Austin

12. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    I just made a post looking for a person,so i started going down
    your list. It was going good with all the personal names until it changed to
    company names, more company names what I suspected the man
    we are looking for this time is not there.Are you that self proclaimed
    --------. or just asking a question. Good luck

13. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    He a new member lets welcome him first. Wecome to A.A.C. where we
    respect members post. Maybe as a guest you read some opinions on
    certain subjects. So you must be tolerate of opinions of members.
    Welcome

14. VoodooMojo

Nov 28, 2009
    some minds are so "open" their brains fall out.

welcome to AAC.

15. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    And God said, "Let there be Light.", and there was light.

At some point, where there are no answers or even theories, faith has a place. Every man and woman has to pick that place for themselves (Contrary to what most organized religions think). That is mine.

16. HarveyH42

Jul 22, 2007
    Tesla's free energy wasn't free to produce, it was free for anyone to use, anywhere on earth. Energy still had to be pumped into the system. It's too bad, that he wasn't able to complete that project, it would have saved so much. Probably would be having this CO2 Global Warming controversy these days, although probably something similar. :)

The 'impossible', was that the people producing the power, wouldn't be able to profit from it, directly from those that used it. You don't get rich, by giving anything a way, free. Consider the cost of your cell phone, compared to the amount you paid at the end of your contract... Some companies even give you a fancy new phone for 'free'. I've never owned a cellphone, no plans on getting one. I do occasionally read some of the advertisement I get through the mail, and can tell that there are a lot of hidden snags in the offers, that could be costly. Not to mention, I don't like paying for things, I seldom use.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
  17. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Yeah, I'm extremely paranoid about cell phone companies myself. I need one, but not very badly, so I get a pay as you go. $60 for the phone, and $100 / year for 1000 minutes.

18. ELECTRONERD

May 26, 2009
    Amen!!! ;)

19. Paulo540

Nov 23, 2009
  20. VoodooMojo

Nov 28, 2009
    Atom
    There is no evil in the atom; only in men's souls.

It is odd that one of the keys to abundance should have been
    handed to civilation on a platter of destruction.

Adlai Stevenson