all about men

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
I am back too!
In hotel now
I come out to listen one speed,presintationed by American expert.

these people ,including I also take part in some exhibition,find most western men are tall, elegance,never looks hurry,always keep smile...
is that normal state in your common life?:confused:.or they just "act" like? :D

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
We like conventions where we learn a lot. What do you

call tall ,how tall. Only rich men come to China for convention.

We are paid to be smart.

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
We like conventions where we learn a lot. What do you

call tall ,how tall. Only rich men come to China for convention.

We are paid to be smart.
maybe 1.9m,for I only 1.6m, so they looks tall.
"rich men come to China for convention":D.every can,if want

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Any man sent to China to represent company would smile to make a good impression. You would be expected to do the same if you were sent to America to represent China.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
these people ,including I also take part in some exhibition,find most western men are tall, elegance,never looks hurry,always keep smile...
Most of the time I've found it's all a show. Even if people think they're not in a hurry, think they're happy, etc, they often aren't. I don't know about other places in the world as much, but I have found my life, personally, to be run by the clock. I am always in a hurry to do something, even after the workday ends, and even on weekends. There is always something that I'm worried about, or that has a negative impact on me, and my smile is just an act to make it more pleasant for the people around me. As for the height, I think that's just genetic. ;)

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I am back too!
In hotel now
I come out to listen one speed,presintationed by American expert.

In general, people in the USA are too busy to enjoy life. We don't smile a whole lot and most of us are nervous in some way about something. If an American stands tall, smiling, and calm, he could be legit; or he could be faking it like a lot of us do.

Delaj

Joined Aug 12, 2013
Our ideas of tall are probably very different. My biological father is 6'4 which makes me short in comparison...which is awesome since I'm the eldest and got the short gene from my grandmother's side...anyway, businessmen smile...it makes them even more successful.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
mcgyver is making a joke, pretending that Chinese manufacturing has no regard for western values, like not burning down the house with people in it.

Some of the Chinese products we receive make the grain of truth from which a joke is born.