All About Circuits book - Hard copy

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Didn't see those, there pretty nice. When you guys get it close to being done you should do a small print run of 100 or so of each volume. I'd buy a set and I'm sure many others would too. Just take preorders and see if you can get enough money to run some.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Unfortuantely that's just a company that takes PDF's and prints them out. Quality has been suggested as , "a xerox" I'm talking about a professional printing of 100-500 copies. I'm sure people would buy some but I'm not willing to pay someone to print out a book I can do on my home printer. A professional printer with proper binding and paper weight would be different.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
It would also be expensive. Some ink jets, like HP, are water soluble, which is not good. Three ring notebooks might be the way to go, since the book is still being updated. My 555 experiment series have been added a couple of days ago for example.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Yah it would need to be almost complete before you ran it on a professional press. I really don't think it would be that pricey. I used to do alot of printing and I would imagine your looking at about $9-$12 a copy in quanity's from 200-1000.