algorithmic brain inhansment

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by QuantumALGORITHM, Jul 25, 2016.

1. QuantumALGORITHM

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 25, 2016
    I've been researching on frequency, algorithm, electromagnetic field, rf brain function, biomechanic instillation in cranial nervous system at a facility in Japan. And it all is dead on! Human beings can create/ do anything that we think up. Quantum theory

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    Have you done warp drive or a, "beam me up Scotty" matter transporter?

3. tracecom

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 16, 2010
    inhansment.JPG

Can they learn to spell "enhancement?"

OBW0549 and wayneh like this.
  4. Alec_t

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 17, 2013
    I'm thinking of becoming a millionaire :). I'm also thinking it ain't gonna happen :(.

5. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    You say...

image.jpg

Are you working like Dr. Frankenstein?

6. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
    Master plans by the dozen, until the effects of college wear off and mean, sober reality mugs your living conditions. You either get real or live with your handout from uncle sugar.

7. QuantumALGORITHM

Jul 25, 2016
    LoL! Hahaha you guys got me!
    It's safer to go with what you know, what your good at. Life is a lot more simple, not knowing. It's not like our brains defy the laws of physics.

8. BR-549

Sep 22, 2013
    AH...yes. We have a graduate. Another enlightened one.

Whoever said that the man of 5000 yrs. ago had the same intellect?

9. QuantumALGORITHM

Jul 25, 2016
    I'm a laborer, for a solar company, I have the ideas and ability to find the right combination of parts and materials. But I don't want to do something that could hurt someone or my self. So no

10. tcmtech

Nov 4, 2013
    So the experts finally figured out that if you smack some people in the head with a hammer it actually does make's em' pay attention better?

Sorry, but I've known that for years. :rolleyes:

11. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
    Maxwells silver hammer being the exception then?

12. QuantumALGORITHM

Jul 25, 2016
    Na I smacked my head 4 times today, I'm polish. But it's just been a ruff life. I learn quick because I have no one to take care of me. And after I started this graduation, I lost all my friends. And my girlfriend who brought it on me,and left me.
    So now.... I'm really alone, but I'm freggen stoked! Because their world is about to change. Lmao doesn't pay to keep our heads down and treat people like <censored>.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2016
  13. tcmtech

Nov 4, 2013

That's too bad. I'll send my Ex over to ride your butt for a few weeks about why you're a terrible person for not doing enough to make her life the way she wants it. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2016
  14. JoeJester

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 26, 2005

15. tcmtech

Nov 4, 2013
    Exception? It should be a standard in many locations and situations! :D

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    I tried that on my nephew. In that instance, it got him off the roof of the aluminum shed before it collapsed, but he returned to normal the next day and has been normal for many years.:(

17. tcmtech

Nov 4, 2013
    My brother was the same way. If I didn't beat him at least once a day it seemed like he would forget who's stuff was whose and who was in charge and why. :rolleyes:

I kinda miss those days from back when you could just beat someone down for being a dumbass for their own good. :(

#12 likes this.
  18. tcmtech

Nov 4, 2013

That video reminds me of the many times I had to write out sentences for doing something the teacher didn't like. 500 was my highest but it was on paper to the chalkboard. (she wasn't going to waste good chalk on someone like me.) :p

I'd count out how many lines or pages of lines on notebook paper then mark it as my end point then go back and do every single letter one column at a time start to finish then move to the next one for the however many hundred I had to write and so on.

Up to 500 sentences written and I never once wrote one single sentence out all the way through in one shot. Zero lessons learned from the exercise. ;)

Heck, I can't even remember a single sentence I had to write out other than I made every experience into nothing more than a repetitive exercise of orderly defiance done to the letter. :D

#12 likes this.
  19. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    What a waste of an education! I remember mine vividly.
    "Hitting Jeffery serves no useful purpose."

I knew my teacher was wrong every time I put the period on the sentence.

20. dannyf

Sep 13, 2015
    Someone definitely need a "brain inhansment" alright, :)