afghan ?

Mathematics!

Joined Jul 21, 2008
I am wondering currently who needs a handmade afghan the most.
So post your reasons or places that need them the most. It would be free if your chosen

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
That will fit snugly in the trunk of my new Bentley. May I have it please my new set of golf clubs get so easily scratched :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mathematics!

Joined Jul 21, 2008
Well let me see do you really need it I thought all golfers just wore plaid pants and had a fat ass so what size do you want the afgan to be :)

Next anybody with a real reason

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
They come in mighty handy when you're deathly sick, unable to move most days due to extreme dizziness, nausea, fatigue, and aching joints and muscles. I've been bedridden for over a week now, been sick for over a month. Missed a lot of work. Fingers and arms are freezing yet I have a fever of 104°

Is that a good reason? :p

Have fun with this, I look forward to seeing who the winner is!

Regards,
Matt

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
That will fit snugly in the trunk of my new Bentley. May I have it please my new set of golf clubs get so easily scratched :rolleyes:

No fair. I need it more than you. My thoroughbred horse gets cold at night. It gets rather expensive to heat my 2000 sq. meter stable at night.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I need it because I am an incredible Packrat and I do not yet have one while I am sure I will eventually be 120 years old, and, by that point I hope to be deathly ill because I will have occupied this earth long enough and I will hopefully be on my deathbed. At that point, I will ask my 60-year-old grand daughter to fetch the beautiful, warm and, by that point, incredibly rare hand-made afghan awarded to me by the famous internet philosopher - a modern day Socrates - Mathematics! She will comment how nice it is and ask the story of how I came upon this beautiful heirloom. I will tell here the story, including the name of Matematics!, and spend some minutes trying to describe Internet forums. Finally, I will ask her to keep it in storage after my death so that she may use it for her parents when they take ill in another 30 or 40 years. I will then thank her for staying with me, pull the afghan up around my neck with my shivering hand and quietly fall asleep.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I need it because I am an incredible Packrat and I do not yet have one while I am sure I will eventually be 120 years old, and, by that point I hope to be deathly ill because I will have occupied this earth long enough and I will hopefully be on my deathbed. At that point, I will ask my 60-year-old grand daughter to fetch the beautiful, warm and, by that point, incredibly rare hand-made afghan awarded to me by the famous internet philosopher - a modern day Socrates - Mathematics! She will comment how nice it is and ask the story of how I came upon this beautiful heirloom. I will tell here the story, including the name of Matematics!, and spend some minutes trying to describe Internet forums. Finally, I will ask her to keep it in storage after my death so that she may use it for her parents when they take ill in another 30 or 40 years. I will then thank her for staying with me, pull the afghan up around my neck with my shivering hand and quietly fall asleep.
Heck of a story you got there :D

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
The nose on your avatar should be brown and not red. :D

Metalmann

Joined Dec 8, 2012
I need it badly, because the one my Wife made just for me is getting rather worn.
She cannot hold the needles very good anymore, so I need it the most!;)

However, it must be very long to cover my feet.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
I will then thank her for staying with me,(*) pull the afghan up around my neck with my shivering hand and quietly fall asleep.
(*) Slow zoom in starts here, music just 3 seconds later superimposed to the quiet sobbing of the audience, all in tears.

Thanks for the touching moment.

Attachments

Last edited: