ADSR circuit on LTspice

HX2

Joined Nov 12, 2016
Hello !

I am going to build this ADSR circuit, and first I have to model it, so I chose LTspice to do so. But the problem is that it doesn't seem to work : the output only shows a discontinuity at the time where the pulse starts (instead of the envelope I expect). I attached the original circuit and my model with and without alim. I chose for the input a pulse since the input is normally a trigger, but it may be a wrong choice. Plus my opamps seem to be in saturation and I'm not quite sure whether this is normal or not...
Since I'm not that familiar with electronics I may have made a lot of mistakes, I'm sorry, but I'd be very happy if you could help me with that.

Attachments

HX2

Joined Nov 12, 2016
Hello,
Thank you for your quick reply.
Actually on the original circuit this part is mentioned as having a role of retrigger, so that the ADSR behaves like a LFO. I tried to connect it but it doesn't make it work anyways.
And sorry I forgot the screenshot with the alim (and I'm not at all sure about how I put it)

Attachments

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi HX2,
Comparing the circuit diagram and the LTS sim there are many errors and omissions.
I would suggest you redo the LTS asc circuit and repost.

E