Adjustable Dc Voltage Regulator

merooo2811

Joined Nov 15, 2016

Homemade Adjustable Dc Voltage Regulator by circuit, and you will learn about Dc Voltage Regulator and circuit by practical design and we will use lm350k.
About adjustable dc voltage regulator design
You will be able to edit output voltage by Variable resistance in the circuit, and the range of DC voltage regulator is 1.2 volt to 24 volt.
The voltage regulator need voltage source 220v to work, and in this circuit we will use lm 350 k, the current of lm 350 k is 3A.

LM 350k datasheet
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Zn-qbi_n-LeEMxNEdfdERtWTQ/preview

Adjustable Dc Voltage Regulator circuit

Circuit Components

Voltage Regulator: LM 350k.

VR: 10 k Ohm.

Resistor: 220 Ohm-10 Ohm 2w.

Capacitor: 4700 uf 50v - 0.1 uf 50v - 100 uf 50v - 47uf 50 v.

Diode: 7*1N4007.

Led: 1 red.

24V 3A electrical transformer.

electric fuss

Homemade dc voltage regulator Video

Joined Nov 30, 2010
The voltage regulator need voltage source 220v to work,
Not true. This circuit needs the correct transformer to work properly, and that transformer will be different, depending on which country you live in. This website has active members in dozens of countries.

Posting in "Chat" is generally used for questions, but you don't seem to have any questions. Posting a tutorial seems out of place in "Chat".
This website has a Forum for "Completed Projects" if that suits your purpose. There are Forums for "Projects" and "Power Electronics". You also have a personal Blog space that came with your membership on this site. You can click the, "Report" button to discuss these options with a Moderator if you want to do that.

merooo2811

Joined Nov 15, 2016
Mr: #12
I don't know why you say that, but this circuit I used it in my project in the picture
and video is main

Last edited:

merooo2811

Joined Nov 15, 2016
And help me if this is circuit has some wrong, because i use it as Voltage Source for other circuit, I want to learn more about circuits

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I don't know why you say that,
You don't know why I would try to direct you to the best place to post your project?
Or you don't understand that different countries have different voltages?
And now you have questions?

Change the 220 ohm resistor to 120 ohms, discard the 10 ohm resistor, and change the adjuster to 2 K ohms.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Correction: make the 220 ohm resistor 110 ohms, theoretically. If the adjuster doesn't really contain 2000 ohms, which is normal for the usual parts you can buy, you might have to change it to 100 ohms or 91 ohms.