ADD Comand

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hm I don't understand
Things to understand:
  1. You should get the same answer regardless of the number base that you use.
  2. You need to make yourself a hexadeximal addition table with 16 rows and 16 columns
  3. Verify that you get the same answer in decimal, hexadecimal, and binary.
  4. If steps 1-3 fail, then a switch to Art History is recommended.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I know what that is, I just didn't know that I have to learn whole tabele by hard. I thought there is some simple way to write a,b,c haha
You clearly do NOT know what hexadecimal is if you can't figure out what 'b' and 'd' are. So go learn it. It should take just a few minutes (less than two, being generous) to be able to know how to write all sixteen hexadecimal digits without referring to any reference whatsoever.

thexy

Joined Dec 13, 2015
You clearly do NOT know what hexadecimal is if you can't figure out what 'b' and 'd' are. So go learn it. It should take just a few minutes (less than two, being generous) to be able to know how to write all sixteen hexadecimal digits without referring to any reference whatsoever.
Ok. A is 10, B is 11 and so on...
But how i know how much DD or FB?

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
Ok. A is 10, B is 11 and so on...
But how i know how much DD or FB?
Do you have a scientific calculator that does hex math? Your computer probably does. Or you can find it on the Internet.
Or just add it in binary by hand, one bit at a time..

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Which processor and/or assembly language are you talking about? The format and behavior of the MOV or ADD command depends on which assembler is being used.

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
That's been suggested three (or more) times already. He doesn't appear interested or willing to look up and read anything on his own.
You suggested something to read???
In what language?
English can be tough. "Engineering English" can be tougher.