AD620 & OPA2277PA replacements parts

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by irilias, Oct 20, 2012.

1. irilias

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 3, 2012
    HI,
    i need to find replacement parts for the "AD620" and "OPA2277PA" for my project.. i've tried using websites like allxref.com and i ended up with a list of replacements which is good ... the problem is that i couldn't understand what does ( Pin-to-Pin Replacement, Compatible Equivalent, Functional Equivalent and Possible Analogue ) mean :confused: ?

your help is much appreciated .

2. praondevou

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 9, 2011
    Looks to me like a probablility rating that the proposed component can be used as a replacement. From more likely to less likely in the same sequence as you posted.

Anyway , you will always have to check the main parameters, like max supply voltage, input voltage range and others depending on your application.

I would guess that "Pin-to-Pin Replacement" is very likely to have the same characteristics.

3. Audioguru

Dec 20, 2007
    Go to www.farnell.com and click on the flag of your country or a country nearby.
    They and their new name Element14 sell electronic parts all over the world from many warehouses. The AD620 is a very common part.

4. irilias

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 3, 2012
    thank you gentlemen for your replies
    that's exactly what i thought..now i guess i just need to go through some datasheets..

yes i've already tried buying from them, they have a good per-unit pricing.. the only problem is that they charge so much on shipping that's why i've been trying to find a replacement so i can buy it locally..

THANK YOU again for your replies