Active members Have Move To New thing

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Your mind is getting the best of you,the guys know that I am a mind mattered
non-fun guy I would not know fun If I saw it.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
No thats helium.. But I guess you could fill a balloon with them... eww.

Herpes is the disease that causes cold sores and venereal warts.. sounds fun..

And last I checked, herpes in your lungs doesn't make your voice high pitched.

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Don't worry Loosewire, that live chat is just a phase and it will be gone soon, I checked it out, but the site still needs work... and I will always still answer/ask questions here, so others can still learn..... I believe it is the warm weather that is keeping everyone away, I know I have more time to spend on here in the winter, unlike the warm seasons, there is just too much to do outside to be sitting in front of the computer....

B. Morse

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
....your scaring me........

Is that like "The streets will be paved with the blood of the non-believers!"?
Or perhaps it will rain ash and sulfur from the sky. Like it does there I live now a days. I thought it was because I had not been enough in the chat room. But then somebody told me it was because of a Icelandic volcano. That has an ongoing eruption. Phu :eek:

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
If It attracted one fly Its here to stay.

all flys return for the good stuff.
Worry not,
It will not be easy to conduct easy conversation in a chat room.
Especially when detailed responses are needed.
Typing speeds and rapid progression of subjects will slow communication down.
We will survive!

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Chat room with every one is difficult, much not of entertainment.
So u guys gave up on it IC.
Chat and entertainment is different.
I prefer to chat with girls though

count_volta

Joined Feb 4, 2009
Ahhhh what did I start? :eek:

Loosewire, there is no new forum. The chat thingy is just for fun, for people who are interested. The purpose of it is to meet some of you guys live. Its not supposed to replace anything, nor can it!!!

As I said before, the best a live chat is good for, is discussing the weather, and why the Steelers kick ass, the Penguins kick ass, and all other teams suck. :D Waits for incoming rocks on his head. But if you notice in my signature where I'm from, you will understand.

As a matter of fact you don't even have to use the chat. Its just a little toy that you can play with if you like, and not if you don't like.

Personally I have lots of questions to ask in General electronics lately, as I'm working on a project.

Anyway this thread totally does not belong in General electronics. Move it to offtopic please.

To make it belong just a little let me randomly paste the Fourier Transform from memory.

F() =
∫ e^-jωt * X(t) dt.

Ohh, cool!! Want!! But its not i, its j!! Get it right. This guy looks too dirty to be an EE anyway. Probably some engineer where sqrt (-1) is i. Weirdoes!!

Last edited:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Is this the kind of foolishness that ensues at a geeks frat party when someone passes out? They tattoo the Fourier Transform on jocks that pass out to see if they even know if it is correct? (Even though this fella doesn't have a jock physique)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I've used chats in other forums to help folks from here. It was one on one, so it worked out. Generally I prefer the forum format though, it lasts and I can put permanent pictures and schematics up.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
There are acquaintances, and there are friends.

Acquaintances can be pleasant to have idle chat with upon occasions.

Friends will help you hide the bodies.