5-10 KHz
12-30 V (power supply voltage)
single power supply 12-30 V DC
15 A

could anyone help me ?

Attachments

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Use your MCU output to switch a logic-level power MOSFET.
Is your 15A load purely resistive? If it has an inductive component, you'll need to protect the MOSFET from flyback.
Your diagram shows a 60V output but your text says 30V. You need to sort that out.

m.majid

Joined May 28, 2008
Use your MCU output to switch a logic-level power MOSFET.
Is your 15A load purely resistive? If it has an inductive component, you'll need to protect the MOSFET from flyback.
Your diagram shows a 60V output but your text says 30V. You need to sort that out.
i plan to use resistive load
i have tried some H-bridge like below:

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=69945&stc=1&d=1403275625

but not succeed, at 1 amper load the mosfets become hot , and burn out
on manual test (less than 1 Hz manual pulse) , it works nice: i see -30V on output when input is 0 V, and +30 V when input is 5 V
but on any frequency 5 KHz -10KHz mosfets burn out

Attachments

m.majid

Joined May 28, 2008
Those gate resistors are probably slowing the turn-on and turn-off times, causing heating during switching. Can you supply more schematic details identifying the components?
Yeah seems something related to on/off delay of mosfets, causes a few micro seconds short circuit p-ch and n-ch mosfets

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
To avoid prolonged FET switching times in the H-bridge, the FET gates need to be driven by low-impedance drivers, which also provide level-shifting to allow for control by 5V (or lower) logic. The drivers also need to set a dead-time to eliminate shoot-through from the upper to lower FET.