Ac Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
My limited Google research reveals it to be either the Real World Hypothesis or the Rainwater harvesting movment associated with sustainable development. In either case I suspect it has little to do with AC Communication and would be more appropriate in a new thread.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I think saleemsm should explain what RWH is, and clarify whether this has any significance to AC Communication. If not, this thread has run its course and should be closed.

Dave

saleemsm

Joined May 15, 2006
RWH theory is Ridley Watkins Hilsum Theory... I am trying to put a page in wikipedia... please try to look there for those who don't know about it... I found it in a book called Microwave electronics..

and Dave this theory is one of the concepts of communication... and i intend to study on it.. if you want to close the thread you can as well do it... Thx for your support.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I believe that RWH is primarily of interest to a small select group of solid state physicists, and the folks who fabricate actual semiconductor devices. It concerns the properties of Gallium Arsenide and Indium Phosphide that allow those substances to be used to make microwave oscillators. The Gunn diode is supposedly a confirmation of their work. I seriously doubt that it is of any interest to the overwhelming majority of forum participants although I could be wrong.

Please tell us why you are interested, other than to impress us by name dropping.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
saleemsm said:
RWH theory is Ridley Watkins Hilsum Theory... I am trying to put a page in wikipedia... please try to look there for those who don't know about it... I found it in a book called Microwave electronics..

and Dave this theory is one of the concepts of communication... and i intend to study on it.. if you want to close the thread you can as well do it... Thx for your support.
Thank you for confirming what RWH Theory is. I do not intend closing a thread that is "still-on-topic". If you feel this subject is still relevant in your AC Communications thread, then please feel free to push ahead with it. On the other hand, if you wish to discuss RWH Theaory as a standalone topic, and wish to generate as much exposure as you can, I recommend you start a new thread.

As the OP, I will give you the choice on this one.

Dave

saleemsm

Joined May 15, 2006
I am finished with the RWH theory as i have understood about it and have relevant materials...

and sure.. if i have a topic that is apart from ac communication i will not enter it here...

thx for you advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.