about self ?

Mathematics!

Joined Jul 21, 2008
I am wondering

1) Do you normally have a self-image that is positive or negative ?
And how much does it change from one to the other / (or if it is pretty fixed in its way)

2) Are you an introvert or more extrovert ? And is it fixed or change in certain situations ?

3) Do you like to be in charge / manage or just do your own thing ?

4) what do you consider a relationship? And how many have you had ?
what is the defining factor between your different relationships?

wondering what your believes on these questions are.

Last edited:

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
And how much does it change from one to the other / (or if it is pretty fixed in its way)?
Yes, I remember one day in the 3rd grade walking to school when I realized that I was me and no one else, and no one else was me. It was an epiphany. My self image has changed some since then, but not a lot, and the changes were brought about by circumstances - some good, some bad - as opposed to any concious effort on my part. My only real contribution to changing my self image was undertaking things that seemed unlikely, and making them happen.

2) Are you an introvert or more extrovert ? And is it fixed or change in certain situations ?
I am introverted, but not in the way introversion is commonly thought of. Introversion is being able to enjoy being in one's own company, and not always requiring outside stimulus for mental satisfaction. In that sense, it's unchangeable.

I am always in charge of myself. If I am in a situation I don't like and can't change, I get out. In terms of managing other people, I have done it successfully, but it wasn't nearly as much fun as I thought it was going to be. To a large extent, managing other people really means being responsible for their mistakes.

Every person with whom you have more than casual conversation is a partner in a relationship; some relationships are more serious than others, but they are relationships, just the same. If you are speaking of romantic relationships, I have had more romances than I care to remember, but I have had very few true loves.

amilton542

Joined Nov 13, 2010
1) Self-image? I don't know really.

2) Hmmm, good question. I'd say introvert. If I get the chance, I benefit more from my nose stuck in a maths book for 18 hours per day. I've grown up in a family who've been hands-on their whole life. So, in effect, I'm often regarded as lazy. But I see no reason to justify myself because I can't think of a reason; I just take it on the chin. I'm 24 now, in my younger teens I'd spend everyday out-and-about, so I'd say extroverted back then. But as time moves on, so do people.

3) I just like to do my own thing really. I'm at peak performance when I'm in total isolation from which is free from any communication and responsibility associated with the outside world and, in this case, managing people. However, from my simulated experience of project management, if I'm in a position to choose a team I would take charge.

4) I've only been in two. I find it hard to become emotionally attached now, I feel no emotion anymore really. Ironically, there will only ever be one person for me, though. I never slept with her, but I did love her.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
And how much does it change from one to the other / (or if it is pretty fixed in its way)
Probably a negative self image working on positive. I'd say because of all the shady things I did when I was a young'en. Sometimes I look back and think WTF were you thinking?
I adapt with situations. Sometimes I'm an extrovert, sometimes an introvert. Just depends on circumstances.

Yes I will only be in charge or work on my own. My days of bosses and managers are far behind me.

If your asking how many I'm assuming you mean sexual. Thats a really tricky question because the most important and best relationship I ever had we did almost nothing sexual together. On the other hand I'm not above taking some chic home from the Peppermint Rhino! I honestly don't like many women my own age. I prefer them in their 20's before their corrupted. Most single women at my age are single for a reason. Usually just hoey barflies. As a number, I'd say an average of 3-4 a year. That can go up or down year by year. Tends to get easier the older I get.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Mathematics, this one-off question about things not related to American infrastructure does not absolve you of suspicion. We all still know you're a spy.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Mathematics, this one-off question about things not related to American infrastructure does not absolve you of suspicion. We all still know you're a spy.
I think they prefer the term secret agent! Math. you should really look for a local logistic company and get some work there. You'd love it and it would give you all the info you wanna know.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
1) I'd say my self-image is neutral. I have strength and weaknesses, and I'm aware of both. The older I get, the less I think about my image, self and otherwise.

2) Severly introverted. I'm not even comfortable around good friends.

3) I like having well defined responsibilities. I like working with a team, not necessarily having someone in charge, but everyone working together for the same goal.

4) I don't have an asnwer.