About Rifaa

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
U know ur cops serves u and protects.
Our's beat the crap out off us.

And these guys are high and drunk.

Why can't any one hear anything to help us.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I'm sure it's not.

I've been to countries where the police are for sale to the highest bidder. Actually had to pay them to find my daughter, and they just took my money and refused to go into the ghetto where she was.

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010

There are those of us in america who call for that sort of thing, going into corrupt countries (no offense) and helping set things straight
Then the other damn half of the country screams and hollers and throws a fit saying that we're sending our citizens into harms way for nothing, and that we should stay out of other countries and mind our own business, so we never get anything done. Majority of Americans hated bush for the iraq war/war on terror (I'll stop here before this turns to a political rant)

anyway, yea, if we wanted to we could have control of your island by tomorrow afternoon, problem is, most americans are too concerned with watching american idol to care about another country
and then if we did take over, how could we leave, things would just go back to the way they were before, so we would have an ongoing violence/resentment/it would get ugly, causing americans here to say weshould pull out and let them sort it out themselves cuz it's none of our business, and you see where this cycle goes :p

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I know what u are saying.

Last night and before tht it turned real violence. Last night the police drove two vehicles at top speed into the crowd without warning.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009

This happens in the US too. Were plagued by dirty cops. Down here in the south they tend to get put on the payroll of the cartels and help protect drug shipments and even guard stash houses. The problems getting so bad on the TX border the FBI and Customs is coming in one by one and taking over these smaller police forces because their all corrupt. Hell in LA in the mid 90's the FBI took over the prison system because the gator trappers kept finding body parts and police issue bullets in the gators bellies. Remember most LA jails and prisons are surrounded by gator infested swamps.

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
I know what u are saying.

Last night and before tht it turned real violence. Last night the police drove two vehicles at top speed into the crowd without warning.
We don't have anything that bad, but like maxpower said, we do have far too many dirty cops selling drugs on the side, especially down south

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SgtWookie Off-Topic 5
loosewire Off-Topic 0