about programming

Discussion in 'Programmer's Corner' started by about knowledge, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. about knowledge

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    hello
    As you know that there is an application in the android device that makes the user can control the others mobiles in a specific areas such as in an office , theatre etc...with using the gps service...
    so, can anybody creates a programme for me to forbid the others, cell phones to ring loudly in my office
    Surely after sending that programme by bluetooth or wifi
    I hope that programme will be suitable and fit for all types of the cell phones ( I mean the host ones )
    Finally , I would like to say that I will be ready to pay all costs of doing that programme in addition to my thanks
    best regards

2. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
    Let me google that for you.

Hit this link. :)

It is a respect issue. If you don't want users to use their cell phones in you office, tell them so.

BTW: I do not think they use the gps service.

DerStrom8 likes this.
  3. sirch2

Jan 21, 2013
    You really think it is possible that I can control your mobile device. I know, I will write an app that routes my data through your phone so that you pay for it...

Even if it was possible, which it isn't without the consent of bot parties, do you really think it would be a good idea? Phone signal blockers are available but they are not widely implemented because I may, for example, be a doctor/fire man/whatever on stand-by and if you block my phone, lives may be lost...

4. vpoko

Jan 5, 2012
    How are you going to force them to install your program?

5. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    This is not a hacker site, Illegal or immoral conduct is not allowed or permitted.

DerStrom8 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.