about programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

about knowledge

Joined Nov 20, 2013
hello
As you know that there is an application in the android device that makes the user can control the others mobiles in a specific areas such as in an office , theatre etc...with using the gps service...
so, can anybody creates a programme for me to forbid the others, cell phones to ring loudly in my office
Surely after sending that programme by bluetooth or wifi
I hope that programme will be suitable and fit for all types of the cell phones ( I mean the host ones )
Finally , I would like to say that I will be ready to pay all costs of doing that programme in addition to my thanks
best regards

sirch2

Joined Jan 21, 2013
You really think it is possible that I can control your mobile device. I know, I will write an app that routes my data through your phone so that you pay for it...

Even if it was possible, which it isn't without the consent of bot parties, do you really think it would be a good idea? Phone signal blockers are available but they are not widely implemented because I may, for example, be a doctor/fire man/whatever on stand-by and if you block my phone, lives may be lost...

vpoko

Joined Jan 5, 2012
hello
As you know that there is an application in the android device that makes the user can control the others mobiles in a specific areas such as in an office , theatre etc...with using the gps service...
so, can anybody creates a programme for me to forbid the others, cell phones to ring loudly in my office
Surely after sending that programme by bluetooth or wifi
I hope that programme will be suitable and fit for all types of the cell phones ( I mean the host ones )
Finally , I would like to say that I will be ready to pay all costs of doing that programme in addition to my thanks
best regards
How are you going to force them to install your program?

Status
Not open for further replies.