About microprocessor 8085..!!

debjit625

Joined Apr 17, 2010
Huh? Do you have any data enforcing that theory?
No,I dont have any theory for that but have reasons,I have not ask everybody to follow that but in case of people formats very often without having any disk error(bad sectors) in their hard disk, like only to by pass the trial limits of software they should use quick format.

As per microsoft
When you choose to run a regular format on a volume, files are removed from the volume that you are formatting and the hard disk is scanned for bad sectors. The scan for bad sectors is responsible for the majority of the time that it takes to format a volume.
If you choose the Quick format option, format removes files from the partition, but does not scan the disk for bad sectors.
RRITESH didnt have problem with his hard drive,he was having problem with the software so he wanted to change to Win 7 and install the software so that he could run it.So in his case a quick format is a good choice.

Another thing hard drives are mechanical device and they do a very intensive process(depends upon the controller) while checking for bad sectors (their heads are operated at much higher rate than normal operation) which cause wear and tear,at read/write time it also cause wear and tear but if you use the process too much(regular format) without much needs, you will have more wear and tear of your hard disk which really decrease the life span of your drive.
Now we people are towards solid state drives.They will not have these kind of problems....

Unless it's an SSD (they have limited write cycles but save spare Flash for remapping dead sectors) a typical hard drive can be formatted as much as you want.
Unlikely RRITESH is using an SSD.

PS we shouldn't be showing folks how to get around software copy protection.

I can't understand why not use the tools at hand. RRITESH has a PC with an Intel compatible CPU. Why not simply learn to program that first? You can still run old 8088 code or learn C. Heck the ancient Alice PASCAL can be downloaded for free and its syntax tool was really handy for beginners. There are even 8051 simulators out there for a few dollars, since the OP can afford Win7 then they should be able to afford the OshonSoft simulator.

debjit625

Joined Apr 17, 2010
It is difficult talking about 25 year old parts with school kids in the completely different planet called India when their English is not good.
About use of english in India here you go
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language#cite_note-53

Their are many different ways to say that,his english is bad and you are unable to understand or may be you dont want to understand.

Do you have any personal problem with India and its people?I am from India - Kolkata and offcourse I know hindi as well as english.
We people dont comment like this on other countries.

the completely different planet called India.
I can also say all these to you and much more,but I leave this over to Admin and Mod

Admin and Mod are requested to check on this.

PS we shouldn't be showing folks how to get around software copy protection.
I didnt showed him any reverse engineering techniqueto get around copy protection.I asked him not to do that because that may damage his hard disk.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
RRITESH KAKKAR! You can not learn to swim without getting wet. And the same goes with micro processor work. So if you do not have any have any (or access to) hardware related to to micro processor development. Besides a PC. Your request on this topic is a bit on the odd side. We have tried to tell you this several times in this thread. We try to be polite in this forum. But in this case I can understand that some of the poster has gotten somewhat frustrated.

mkbutan

Joined Sep 30, 2008
HI, i want to know that AND gates are used for multiplication, but how in circuits please give an examples through which i can understand it.

1> Digital Principles and Applications
by-: Albert Paul Malvino and Donald P.leach

2> The 8085 Micro Processor
by-: Ramesh Gaonkar .

i think u must read this book

hope you will get all your ans. in the books
good luck

Last edited: