About HF-Pulse Sensor

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by axionvb, Apr 16, 2011.

1. axionvb

Thread Starter New Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Hi Everyone,
    There is a pulse sensor attached in the picture. This sensor is connected to a gas meter and I do not want to count pulses pulse sensor on the LCD screen using pic 18f452. About the hardware, sample code, and I need to do to me Can you give an example. The picture is a red question mark over how to do a circuit. proteus show me if possible with the drawing.

[​IMG]

2. axionvb

Apr 16, 2011
    Is there no one to help?

3. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
  4. axionvb

Apr 16, 2011
    Hello again,

Thank you for your first answer you gave. But I have no problem with the program code. My issue is a red question marks as I indicated at the first message of the circuit is open. proteus circuit diagram drawn with possible can you send

Thank you.

5. t_n_k

AAC Fanatic!

Mar 6, 2009
    The circuit element is some type of interface to allow a suitable connection between the sensor and an external circuit. It might be a comparator, a buffer, a line driver or a level shifter /scaler ["volume corrector"] for a logic interface. For example a CD4050 non-inverting buffer - which might be useful for coupling to 5V TTL level inputs on a μController.

6. axionvb

Apr 16, 2011
    Thank you to everyone.

I gave up doing this circuit. Because despite all efforts and suggestions made ​​in the wiki pages on google to learn about the principles of circuit op-amp writings eventhough I could not. I gave up doing this hobby circuit. Thank you to everyone that help.