AAC-PEASE don't change anything!

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I have really spent a lot of time reading all the tutorials and such, the information is easy to get to, I think this is where I will spend time learning. ETO's members will be a part of me for sometime.

Maybe, as I have done over the last few months just visit to say hi:)

kv

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I have really spent a lot of time reading all the tutorials and such, the information is easy to get to, I think this is where I will spend time learning. ETO's members will be a part of me for sometime.

Maybe, as I have done over the last few months just visit to say hi:)

kv
Nice to see you KV. Stick around, I enjoy your posts! :)

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Me too! It's pretty good here. I will be attentive and willing to learn. I don't want to be a bother.

I hope I can get along with other members and follow the rules to get the most out of this site.

It's sad, because I do have a history, but I plan on changing that.

Thanks, Matt.

kv

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
The other day, Electro-Tech-Online decided to change the software used to run the forum. The layout is entirely different, difficult to navigate, and is very buggy. For me, it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I took a break form ETO a couple of weeks back, for a number of reasons including some family issues that are taking up my time, and also some forum social issues re unappreciative/rude help askers, and a growing lack of respect (even between regulars) during tech arguments.

Some of those social issues are happening here too, but this site has been a bit slower to degenerate I think.

I just checked ETO now and the new engine looks very buggy, things not displayed right and overwritten, or even hidden (like the mega-critical "choose page" controls on long threads!).

If they don't get critical basic features like that sorted out to work on all browsers I think their whole forum is very doomed... And that's a shame. :(