A Special thank you to AAC for the great forums

naickej4

Joined Jul 12, 2015
Hi All.
I just want to thank you all for always helping me with my questions and advice.
I have recieved my exams marks for DSP and Mathematics. I have passed all my subjects and will obtain my degree at Graduation (next year April)
AAC also helped with Circuit Analysis.
Also a special thank you to @MrAI for also taking his time to show me step by step solutions and also answering my silly inbox questions.
You all have impacted a little in me passing my exams for Circuit Analysis, DSP and Maths.
Thank you so much and God bless you all.
I will upload my graduation pics on this thread.
Have a very blessed Christmas and a prosperpus New Year.
THANK YOU

naickej4

Joined Jul 12, 2015
Hello GopherT.
I did not know I always thought its AI as in Artificial intelligence which sounds like a good Alias name in an electronics forum :)
Thank you.

naickej4

Joined Jul 12, 2015
@naickej4 Congratulations on passing all of your classes!

I hope that you will still be able to spend time on AAC and maybe help others along their way.
Hi Sir. Thank you. Definitely after I finish prepare for this Java Interview I will be trying to concentrate on more Engineering maths and digital signals. I can not afford to forget the stuff I learnt. So I will help others here similarly how you all help others here.
Only problem sometimes is I am in south Africa and my time zone differs.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Hi All.
I just want to thank you all for always helping me with my questions and advice.
I have recieved my exams marks for DSP and Mathematics. I have passed all my subjects and will obtain my degree at Graduation (next year April)
AAC also helped with Circuit Analysis.
Also a special thank you to @MrAI for also taking his time to show me step by step solutions and also answering my silly inbox questions.
You all have impacted a little in me passing my exams for Circuit Analysis, DSP and Maths.
Thank you so much and God bless you all.
I will upload my graduation pics on this thread.
Have a very blessed Christmas and a prosperpus New Year.
THANK YOU
Hi,

You are very welcome and i wish you the best in your future career. Also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too :)

Also, as Gopher says, it is MrAL not MrAI (or mrai) that last letter is an "L" not an "i". We have poorly designed computer fonts to thank for that mix up. In the font "Courier New" it shows up as a lower case "L" but in fonts like Arial and the like it will show up as being impossible to tell apart from an upper case "i".
"AL" is used as a sort of nick name for some names like Albert, Alan, Allan, Allen, Alfred, etc.
A long time ago i very nice Spanish speaking lady i knew personally used to call me "Sir AL" and i thought that was cool. That would have made a cool nickname but would be a little presumptuous since i was never actually knighted :)

Gopher:
Yes you are right, in all caps it is "MRAL" not (in lower case) "mrai".
Computer fonts are messed up :)

Last edited:

naickej4

Joined Jul 12, 2015
Hi,

You are very welcome and i wish you the best in your future career. Also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too :)

Also, as Gopher says, it is MrAL not MrAI (or mrai) that last letter is an "L" not an "i". We have poorly designed computer fonts to thank for that mix up. In the font "Courier New" it shows up as a lower case "L" but in fonts like Arial and the like it will show up as being impossible to tell apart from an upper case "i".
"AL" is used as a sort of nick name for some names like Albert, Alan, Allan, Allen, Alfred, etc.
A long time ago i very nice Spanish speaking lady i knew personally used to call me "Sir AL" and i thought that was cool. That would have made a cool nickname but would be a little presumptuous since i was never actually knighted :)

Gopher:
Yes you are right, in all caps it is "MRAL" not (in lower case) "mrai".
Computer fonts are messed up :)
Hi Sir AL, :)
Thank You. Once I'm done with The Java Interviews. I'm going to go over all that I learnt in Maths, DSP and Circuits and will inspire to be like you all in helping others year.
I will be back in the new year.
Thank you

naickej4

Joined Jul 12, 2015
This post should be shown to some of our more bombastic newbies!
Hi Sir. Yes I will attach my graduation pictures on this post when I graduate next year in April 2017. I was thinking there must be a study skill section on this forum which teaches students how to study effectively. @MrAl told me to take a black book and write down everything from formulas to rules. By doing this it helped me in Maths and other subjects.
Thank you.

Last edited: