A problem about 8x1 MUX. I have to solve this problem in 1 hour.!!

tersun

Joined Apr 7, 2014
we have got a problem about a curcuit.i'll give you what they want.
i have to solve this problem in an hour :(
if you guys do this asap, i really appreciate that.
here its :

"Design a circuit which gets the days of a month in binary format. On the 31st day of the month the
output of the circuit will be 1, on the other days the output will be 0. Use 8x1 MUX for this design"

Thanks.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Geez, I wish there was some sort of horn connected to my AAC account so I could be called to my computer, day or night, to help distressed members solve these urgent and very important requests.

Looks like the hour has passed so I can only hope t06afre solved it and sent a PM to the OP.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Geez, I wish there was some sort of horn connected to my AAC account so I could be called to my computer, day or night, to help distressed members solve these urgent and very important requests
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mVSTO-PKSM
Looks like the hour has passed so I can only hope t06afre solved it and sent a PM to the OP.
Oh my! Has the hour passed already.....A friend called and invited me to a yoga session. And I forgot all about it my bad

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
ty guys. it really worked. I fail the class. THANKS ALOT
Please understand that you did not fail any class because others didn't give you the answer. If you failed, you failed because you didn't understand the material.

There is no one to blame but yourself for your shortcomings.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Please understand that you did not fail any class because others didn't give you the answer. If you failed, you failed because you didn't understand the material.

There is no one to blame but yourself for your shortcomings.
Common TSHUCK, I thought a responsible person like you would stand up and take responsibility for your actions (or inaction) rather than try to blame it on someone else. :rolleyes:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I am sorry to hear you failed your class. But feel free to hang around in this forum. You may learn alot electronics. Ethics though, well that is a topic we do not cover. But we have an off-topic section here, could try there and ask about moral dilemmas

Failing is a good thing, had you of passed would you be able to the do the job? (no). There are tests so people who do not do the work and put the effort in to learn, fail. This then hopefully means those that pass have earned it. I ask question's all the time, I get really helpful answers and the people here and other places help me a great deal. Some go way way out of there way to help me, but I would never ask for help to cheat. Why did you want to cheat anyway? Had you of passed would you of been happy?
It would have eaten away at me knowing I passed because I cheated. Why take electronics unless you want to learn it? I dont understand this, I have aspergers and it makes me not very good with people, please dont think I am being horrible that is not my intention.
Ask for help in the learning not in the gaining of something by cheating, in the end cheating an exam etc is no different from stealing. So in the end failing was a good thing, it has given you the opportunity to learn.
LG

<snip>

Good luck in your learning

Last edited by a moderator:

GRNDPNDR

Joined Mar 1, 2012
Failing is a good thing, had you of passed would you be able to the do the job? (no). There are tests so people who do not do the work and put the effort in to learn, fail. This then hopefully means those that pass have earned it.
This is only partially true.

My classwork was top notch, got nearly 100% on most of my assignments, basically an A in all my classwork.

Test marks however, those were a different story. often times my test marks were nowhere near my classwork (70% or so)

Sure I passed the tests, but there is still a lot of stuff I don't fully understand and that is made quite clear by some of the topics I've posted.

That being said, I never posted anywhere asking anyone to do the work for me and relying on someone else to pass my tests.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
And, alas, things turned out just as they should have.

Assuming you ever get a diploma and con someone into hiring you, is this going to be your mode of operation throughout your career? Your boss asks you to design a simple filter and you shoot out an e-mail to all your coworkers telling them that you need them to do the design and send it to you ASAP. I can just see the follow-up e-mail now, "ty guys. it really worked. I got fired. THANK ALOT"

Alas, sometimes things do turn out just as they should.