-3 foods never to eat
-What someone's 55 year old mum did to look 35 and the fact doctors hate her
-Claim your iPod now
-You have won the hourly prize
-See if you are egible for US immigration
-The death of the PC
-3 in 4 people don't get that one right

This is all about fake stuff.
Products which are not available for regular sale and/or non existing services.

Who is behind this rubbish?
It is kind of psychological warfare, since it is repeated again and again, over many years!

Is this legal?
What are these kind of "adverts" in legal terms?

Aren't consumers somehow protected against such malicious communications?

I'd like to call somewhere and say "Hey look I am not interested to know what someone's 55 year old mum did. Get used to that!".

So if for instance everyone would be supposed to have a homepage, like a telephone number, advertisers could look up that, and for instance show information like that: "There is a new Streetfighter cartoon movie. You might be interested for that one! You can get it today in your country!"

On the other hand, many service providers are trying to sneak your mobile phone number. Mobile phone service providers are supposed to become ID brokers. Even if there is no international law for that.

Today I was really shocked about how pervert they have become. There was yet another Adobe Flash update. Normally these updates install directly. This time, it redirected to Adobe. With a murky installer, which tries people to install Google's Chrome.

As if I would be totally dumb, and someone really needs to suggest to install a "better" browser- when I clicked for a FLASH update! Where is the correlation? I totally don't get it!!!

LinkedIn is really the best. If you sign up, they threaten you quite 6 or 7 times with a free month. One time it expires in 3 days, the next time it expires today!! How comes they want to give me that for nearly 2 months now? That is so dumb!!!

I don't want to get political, but, some years ago, I complained about Sesame street, quite a few times, on blogs, comments, forums. And now you read the news and see what happened. So, would you say my concerns were completely abhorrent? Sesame street was bad all over the years, and I somehow sensed how dumb they are.

If google employees etc. come accross this post- I do not want to use the internet and feel like a muppet. Simple. I am not a muppet. Get used to that!

Also have a look this picture thread (Rio de Janero, Brazil) :
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1361855

-3 foods never to eat
-What someone's 55 year old mum did to look 35 and the fact doctors hate her
-Claim your iPod now
-You have won the hourly prize
-See if you are egible for US immigration
-The death of the PC
-3 in 4 people don't get that one right

Is this a solution to the social and economic problems for instance seen in this thread??

Attachments

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Did you see the Sandy pictures of New York City. I have seen mother nature

remind people of Florida. Mother nature rules,human nature cleans up if they

wish. Money speaks slowly.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Did you see the Sandy pictures of New York City. I have seen mother nature

remind people of Florida. Mother nature rules,human nature cleans up if they

wish. Money speaks slowly.
I never saw such a large cloud on the satellite map.

And I must believe this is just the beginning.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Do you believe that the world is coming to an end,or we will have a new normal

of slumps and homeless people. Turn against the wealthy and take all there gold.

What do you forecast ,where did you get the photo's...is that your work and view.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Skeletors return is due! Save Shuggazoom city now.

of slumps and homeless people. Turn against the wealthy and take all there gold.
Food stamps + Tissot watches. Luis Vutton bags the new world order. Tommy Hilfiger gold standards.

What do you forecast ,where did you get the photo's...is that your work and view.
More creepy spider trees. Fukushima mutant butterflies- the detectors have gone off scale.

No. I just enter words combinations into Bing. Common words that could make sense. Interesting results when you search graphically.

Text/Image = 1:1000 ratio of information. Once I have narrowed it down by images, I do more searches using text.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
A good outcome of your search,a true picture of reality. Do you know how the

Monarch Butterflys go from the east to the west coast of U.S. in there migration.

The Monarchs that start the journey are not the ones that reach the west coast.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Opus Dei card game.

The pope will sent these butterflies to heaven.
The pope will bless them with holy sacrament.
They will be granted redemption.
They will gain eternity.

crucifix 270 kilogram

north korea arcade

8 spiders per year

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009

But you tell me over and over and over again, my friendAh, you don't

believe we're on the eveof destruction. don't you understand what I'm tryin'

to say can't you feel the fears I'm feelin' today? if the button is pushed,

there's no runnin' away there'll be no one to save, with the world in a grave