A great site!

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by scythe, Jun 29, 2009.

1. scythe

Thread Starter Active Member

Mar 23, 2009
    I know that with just about anything, there are more than enough people to point out flaws and complain, but very few who hand out compliments.

I just wanted to say that this is an awesome site. It gives me a chance to answer other people's questions (which is a most helpful review) and get information for topics I'm inexperienced with currently. Most other sites like this one have very sparse communities, which doesn't really help when you're asking for advice...

So thanks for maintaining a great website. Someday I hope to contribute to unfinished topics in your volumes.

2. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    Thanks for the positive comments. We are glad you like the site and that you continue to enjoy all that AAC offers.

Dave

3. count_volta

Feb 4, 2009
    I agree, I love this website. Sometimes my professors are either impossible to contact or dont have time or just plain don't give a crap.

You people truly care and want to help, and I feel the same love for electronics from you that I have. This forum is different, and if you guys ever need a financial donation I'm in. We can never lose this website. Its priceless.

The AAC book is so good that I actually printed out the entire thing and have it in paper format to use in the classroom.

Great job!!!! :)

4. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    This give me chance to ask about Thingmaker3,I have missed seeing his
    post. Anyone have any Info,hope he's doing well.

5. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    Thanks. Be aware though, corrections and additions are made all the time, so be sure to check back on the main site for the latest version of the e-book material.

thingmaker3 is having a well earned break!

Dave