A DOUBLE ACTION SWITCH FOR RC PLANE

Umindu

Joined Sep 1, 2015
Please help me to build a circuit where i can switch between two circuits, Taking circuit A and B as examples i need to switch to circuit B disabling circuit A.But when the circuit is ON in the beginning the default must be Circuit A working And Circuit B Disabled.please can any one send a schematic for this circuit

blocco a spirale

Joined Jun 18, 2008
Please help me to build a circuit where i can switch between two circuits, Taking circuit A and B as examples i need to switch to circuit B disabling circuit A.But when the circuit is ON in the beginning the default must be Circuit A working And Circuit B Disabled.please can any one send a schematic for this circuit
I doubt it, since no one knows exactly what you're talking about.

Umindu

Joined Sep 1, 2015
heres the thing i am currently making a Rc plane which can self stabilize using arduino and i need to go full stabilization mode by cutting the signal from my receiver to my servos and then power up the arduino and the signal will be given to the servo from the arduino and not the receiver

Umindu

Joined Sep 1, 2015
yeah thats the thing sir and i need to power the arduino board at the same time sir.
i am currently using the receiver it self to power up the servos and a 9v battery for to power up the arduino and mpu 6050 gyro for stabilization

blocco a spirale

Joined Jun 18, 2008
yeah thats the thing sir and i need to power the arduino board at the same time sir.
i am currently using the receiver it self to power up the servos and a 9v battery for to power up the arduino and mpu 6050 gyro for stabilization
The easiest way to do this is with low-power changeover relays like this one, for example:

http://uk.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Omron-Electronics/G6K-2F-Y-TR-DC5/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMs3UE%2bXNiFaVHZYBcGbFFQbZAb7PLRYOVY=

You will need a common 0V connection between Arduino and receiver.

I would leave the Arduino powered all the time so that it is instantly available and you can check that it's working before take-off.

Umindu

Joined Sep 1, 2015
you are totally right about the arduino powered up thing .but i dont get it, do you have a schematic or a link that can help with this low-power relay thing. sir im totally new to both arduino and rc can you explain how to make a 0v connection between arduino and receiver and please send me a schematic for a circuit related to the relay thing if you have one sir that would be so helpful

blocco a spirale

Joined Jun 18, 2008
A changeover relay is not complicated which is why I suggested it; you should be able to implement it without any problems.

Do some research, I don't have time to create a schematic.

Someone else may have a solid-state solution.

Umindu

Joined Sep 1, 2015
thats all right sir.if you dont have time.But please explain me how to make a 0v connection between receiver and arduino And thanks again sir you are a life saver you made put my project in the right path.thank you sir,But Sir explain me about that 0v connection