A confession, and an outing.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
I think dividing the roles so much and effeminated clothing is nonsense in the first place. Same like I think jeans are crap. Correctly its "Jean's" from a first name- what a nonsense!

Why? They are uncomfortable in the winter pretty much among other things.

Tracksuits only for a number of years.

And cooking...shopping in supermarket- I pretty much enjoy it.

Its a learned patterns of behaviour that have evolved over centuries.

Same like sexuality all humans are capable to drive both rails under certain conditions.

Well I did feel love for girls when I was young definately. But when I look a large department store for cosmetics how can I love that? Then maxing out my credit card perhaps?

I dont like men either see a facial hair and decide to eat later.

I found I dont fit in almost all drawers of discrimination and the associated minions dont like me either and the association often merely is a means to duck and to admit weakness and thus become accepted.

Society goes a wrong way by a great deal including to think animals and invertebrates just have instincts and dont feel pain.

Look at ants how they care for their cocoons- I do since a year. I think its all just one consciousness they are all aware like we humans just pretty much reduced system of thinking.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
I have never been comfortable with ontopic fetishism. Be it, the discussion should be healthy and the replies somehow make sense and contribute to the original questions or statements.

Here its not a question but a statement, and you see some reactions.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
In many native cultures transgender people are thought of as 'holy' or 'magical'. It's only the "civilized" culture that see this as wrong and even 'unholy'. So much for 'civilized' being better. I myself have always followed #12's outlook on life. And I'm the son of a very bigoted man. Be well and prosper in all you do Wendy.

Last edited:

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
I for one am very curious to hear in your own words how you think. The way people think fascinates me.

My wife for instance is extremely emotion driven and thinking rationally first is a very low priority.

I however am a polar opposite to that concept. Almost every action I make is rationalized and thought out before it becomes words or actions.

As for interacting with others I have no problem separating what person does from who they are and thus see very few people in a negative way. Although that does not prevent me from occasionally knocking someone on their ass verbally intellectually or physically for acting like a pompous idiot. :D

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Taking estrogen did make me more emotional. The range increased, and there were aspects I had never felt before. It felt right though. The big thing is freedom to be who I needed to be. Men operate by a different code than women. A man can never show weakness, or be emotional, or dress according to how they feel that day. If I made a feminine gesture as a guy I sternly schooled myself to not do that, I wouldn't want people to think I was gay or something. I wasn't gay, but I was the or something.

I'm allowed to be feminine now, I'm a girl. I don't have to repress feelings, or hide from people. Almost 50 years hating yourself and who you are is not good, it leaves real scars.

I still like problem solving. I love electronics, and sci fi. I'm starting to get my equilibrium back after a (literally) killer depression that took decades to brew. Odd side note, I think I'm a better driver now. The competitiveness on the freeways is gone. If someone signals they need in front of me I'm likely going to back off and let them in.

Trying to explain it to T-guys (I'm a t-girl) before they start testosterone is it is like having a low level rage, an aggressiveness I don't miss a bit. I can stand back and enjoy the roses a bit more now.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
My wife thinks I am a sociopath now being I do not display the range and rates of emotional change she does.

I am pretty sure I am just being a normal guy that's become rather desensitized to her continual over the top reactions to any and everything. :p

As for how I dress well I guess my emotional state is pretty much always 'jeans and T shirt' :p

Joined Nov 30, 2010
My wife thinks I am a sociopath now being I do not display the range and rates of emotional change she does.

I am pretty sure I am just being a normal guy that's become rather desensitized to her continual over the top reactions to any and everything. :p

As for how I dress well I guess my emotional state is pretty much always 'jeans and T shirt' :p
In the voice of Sigmund Freud: This is the usual case of emotional balancing. The more one partner displays emotions, the less the other partner feels a need to express emotions.

Attachments

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
I still like problem solving. I love electronics, and sci fi.
Wendy, for those reasons, I'm glad you didn't depart this forum. The pursuit of happiness has been a cornerstone in the American culture since it was written in 1776. Only you get to decide the pursuit path. I tend to believe that even if I don't like something, I must respect another enough for them to determine their pursuit. Sometimes the paths cross and when they do, like here in the forums, your worth to the forum is the metric. Your worth has been demonstrated. Anything outside of that has no bearing.

I'm sure I will run into you again sometime at a hamcom. I own a TENS unit now, and every time I adjust mine, I think of the day five years ago, when you err'd in the amplitude adjustment ... to try to keep from replicating that error.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
I am a non judgemental person, except for judgmental people, I judge them all the time!

Well it's fantastic to hear that you have found your true self! And I must say that in the photo you look much happier :D.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
In the voice of Sigmund Freud: This is the usual case of emotional balancing. The more one partner displays emotions, the less the other partner feels a need to express emotions.
Actually I show a lot of emotions all the time! The problem she has is I don't dive into the deep end of negative ones every hour or two.
If you saw my daughter and me together you would think I was the happiest most content person in the world and she as well and if you saw me with my wife you would probably think similar but wonder what bugs are up her butt. :rolleyes:

In a way these wide variances in thought process and emotional action/reaction are what have me wanting to know Wendy's personal thoughts on how her thoughts work. I do not know of any TG people first hand. I suspect I may but if they switched it was long before I met them and I only know them as who they are now.

I am a non judgemental person, except for judgmental people, I judge them all the time!
Yep same here. Don't judge me for may seem as my less favorable/unique personality traits and (apparently very average unassuming boring) life style and I won't have reason to judge yours. :p

Last edited:

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Wendy, on a lighter note and not to make you angry, but from the first post of the thread I've had this question. Feel free to delete it and please take no offense.

Your avatar used to be a Masonic one correct? So the question is, did they make you switch to Eastern Star? Again please don't take offense.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Nope, in theory I'm still a Master Mason with a lifetime membership. I talked with the leader and told him I would not be bothering them again, and left it at that.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
My father was a Mason. I have his, "apron". Apparently this is practically a qualification to join. I took one look and decided against it. No moral objections, just "not right for me". It seemed like a, "good ol' boys business association" but I was up to my alligators in profitable jobs at the moment.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I stepped away from this forum after the recent changes, but I feel I should post here.

Wendy, I am very happy to see that you are comfortable enough to come out publicly. That is a huge step, and I greatly admire your courage. I know it can't be easy as a lot of people are very judgmental about these sorts of things, but there is a great member base here who are very understanding and will always be here to support you. I keep an open mind. While a lot of people who identify themselves as members of the same religion as me may look down on your choices, I believe we are not meant to judge. "Judge not, lest ye be judged" (Matt. 7:1). You were made the way you are for a reason, and you should never feel ashamed to be your true self.

More power to you, and I wish you all the best. If you ever need to talk, please don't hesitate to message myself or anyone else here--I'm sure we'd all be happy to chat. You have been a great asset to this site, and I know you will continue to be for many years to come!

Best wishes,
Matt

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I think a lot of, "judgmentalism" comes from the Christian religion. I peeked at a few other religions and did not notice them even trying to define morality. So...the Christians tried to save the world from Satan. They went on Crusades and kicked butt all over the Middle East. Now the Moose-lums are gathering momentum in the opposite direction. Meanwhile, the Wiccans, Druids, Buddhists, and Taoists watch in wonderment. What a mess!

I will not be offended if you delete this post for being inflammatory.