A circuit diagram on digital stabilizer(5000VA)

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by PEREK4U, Aug 4, 2016.

1. PEREK4U

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 31, 2016
    The digital stabilizer will switch from one voltage to another automatically using relays,autoisolators,Tip 41(transistor) and microcontroller(16F877). The outputs of the transformer to be used are as follows: 140v,160v,190v,210v and 230v. Any time there is a low voltage,it can switch to a convenient voltage. if the voltage is exceeding 230V,the stabilizer should return back to a safe voltage. The voltage should not exceed 230V. This is actually a project work that will involve programming of the microcontroller. I used 6 relays,6 optoisolator, 6 diode and 6 Tip 41(transistor). But what i need now is a good circuit diagram about the connection. I'm using port B and C of the microcontroller for digital display(7 segment), port D for the autoisolator. Then, 2 pins for the analog to digital conversion. I have done a pcb for the relays,optoisolators and the Tip 41 connection. I need a circuit about the connection. Thanks to you all.

2. blocco a spirale

AAC Fanatic!

Jun 18, 2008
    So, you have selected components and made a PCB but you have no specification, design or schematic and, I presume, no software either; How do you expect that will work out?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  3. PEREK4U

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 31, 2016
    Sir,i only made a pcb of the autoisolators,relays and the Tip 41 transistor. what i am looking for is the way the connection will be done schematically. If possible,you can assist me with your own specification,design or schematic. i will be very grateful sir,blocco a spirale.

4. blocco a spirale

AAC Fanatic!

Jun 18, 2008
    Strange as it may seem, I don't happen to have the specification or design for your project.

5. Alec_t

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 17, 2013
    Welcome to AAC!
    You do rather seem to have put the cart before the horse with this project ;).
    Give us a clue by posting at least a block diagram of how you expect all the relays, autoisolators (whatever they are?) opto-isolators etc to function together.

6. Ramussons

May 3, 2013
    I guess you are trying to make a "stepped" voltage stabilizer. Describe the transformer. I guess it's an Autotransformer with the said tappings.
    You need to first define the output voltage for various input voltages.

Show us the circuit of the autoisolators, relays and the Tip 41 transistor setup. And it's not "auto"isolator but "opto"isolator.

Visualise what do you want the microcontroller to do? Take decisions? What decision under what conditions?

That's the begining you'll have to tell us before we can do anything worthwhile.