9-11 Memorials

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
I didn't go anywhere or gather with anyone this weekend, but I've seen lots of websites showing individuals who decorated their yards, and small local groups who had events. Here in the Kermit household we just have a simple reminder of that day.

May sanity return to this planet some day soon,
Kermit

Nanophotonics

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Been hearing about the "Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth". Some claiming small nukes were used to cause demolition. What you guys think about it? Any Physics for a better explanation? Just your opinion.

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
I think the video is pretty clear. First the airplanes nose contacts the building. Then the tail section enters the building then windows explode on the opposite side of the building and plane parts/bodies and flames exit those floors.

Planes and Kerosene are NOT nukes. Nice try!

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Been hearing about the "Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth". Some claiming small nukes were used to cause demolition. What you guys think about it? Any Physics for a better explanation? Just your opinion.

NO NO NO! That is pure nonsense and gobbledygook. It is one of the most stupid conspiracy theories I have ever heard. As I have heard the buildings collapsed because the framework that supported some floors failed due to the heat in the fire. This caused a "domino effect". And the whole building collapsed

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I was visiting the city of Austin (state capitol of Texas) and came across some of these conspiracy nuts. They were claiming the building were rigged to implode, like some construction project gone mad. This is one case the truth will suffice, sad to say. The airplanes were enough.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
If you are looking for conspiracy theories. I suggest you go to the video store and rent some, if not all of these movies. http://www2.dose.ca/photos/movies/conspiracies.html?g=0 I will also recommend "The Pelican Brief" book, or movie
Are u implying that it could be an inside job.

U know I was in India when it happened. I froze at the site of CNN. I was thinking on how the hell am I going back to Maldives.

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Are u implying that it could be an inside job.

U know I was in India when it happened. I froze at the site of CNN. I was thinking on how the hell am I coming back to Maldives.
No...but if you need a dose of conspiracy theories. The best thing you can do is to rent a movie. Conspiracy theories are best on film.:rolleyes:

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
On conspiracy theories ... Remember Richard Clarke? He apologized to the American people because his memo, titled something to the effect ... Bin Laden determined to attack the U.S. ... pre-dated the actual events of 9-11.

People bought into it like he was completely ignored and GWB wanted the attacks to go through.

To the truthers ... if their intelligence reckoning was so good, I have a secret code for them to break ... a series of five numbers from 1 to 56 and a single number somewhere between 1 and 46. I have noticed that Mr Clarke and his intelligence mind hasn't cracked the code yet either. Come on truthers ... crack the secret code.

Nanophotonics

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I agree with most. Conspiracy theories are indeed fascinating "stories". However, I'm concerned about the credibility of those "Architects & Engineers". Do they really have a reliable scientific background or are they just trying to come up with "logical/scientific" explanations that the general public might accept as "making sense" and consequently ending up supporting them. There are some claims that the planes could not have caused the steel to melt, that additional explosive devices were used. I highly doubt that.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The builder and engineer of the towers walked thru the plans
and described the weakness from heat.They gave there opinion
on how the building could have been better constructed in hind
site.For two days this post went unanswered,the picture spoke
for the Memorial,that should have been enough.This Is not the
forum for conspiracies.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I don't feel like It never end,there may be alot more than you bargin for
or expected,you will never forget Loosewire,I will always respect you
and your Rooster.I can tell you are a good guy,my Impression counts.
I wish you the best and a camper for your sleeping bag.

Blackbull

Joined Jul 26, 2008
My daughter had purchased a black and white picture of the twin towers and hung it in her apartment; that was just a couple of days before 9/11. She was never sure that leaving it up was the right thing to do - I think Kermit has answered that. It's certainly true that you never forget where you were on hearing the news of JFK, Princess D and the twin towers.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I don't feel like It never end,there may be alot more than you bargin for
or expected,you will never forget Loosewire,I will always respect you
and your Rooster.I can tell you are a good guy,my Impression counts.
I wish you the best and a camper for your sleeping bag.
Do you like camping Loosewire? Like staying one week outdoor 24 hours a day. In clean air. I think your lungs would have liked that. Or stay up all night fishing. Then se the sun rise up. This picture is from such a morning.
I think you would have liked that.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
How deep is the lake,what Inhabit the lake besides fish,our lakes
are tropical,people discard there snakes from the tropics. We never
know what we will encounter.You have to be fearless to dive In our
lakes.I drove in the Atlantic off a dive boat,the top of head was sore
for days. I could get knocked out from the force,I have to have a good
swimmer with me now.I have to be careful not to Id my self with
locations and more details.My diving is well known in So fla.I am a diver
not a fisherman. Recently in the middle of the Everglaldes in a canoe,we saw
16 foot alligator slide into the water 50 feet away we were in a no help
zone,no 911 we could not go for shore because there were no shore.We start out
in lake canoe thru a rugged trail to another lake,then canoe thru another rugged
canoe trail to another open water,this is repeated four times.There is no way out
except the way you go In.You are helpless in the middle of the everglades.
I would not say the guild was not armed,you don,t ask.You expect to return safe.
Some people have never been found.

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
911 was very frightning and sad...

dont get me wrong when i say this, but now america knows how it feels to loose loved ones in war. Uk has 7/11 london bombings which were recent. we also had the IRA and that was very terrible! the middel east gets this kind of stuff every day.

America have NEVER had a single bomb dropped on the mainland. I think thats lucky!