8085 idea request

prescott2006

Joined Nov 8, 2008
recently, i was on an assignment to develop a system or product based on 8085 to help handicap people.the assignment include software and hardware interfacing.any idea or suggestion please?i wonder what product can be create to help handicap people.need some direction to start with.

prescott2006

Joined Nov 8, 2008
for the thermocouple idea,what component do i need to start with?any simulator got 8085 spice model in it?or at least something 8085 alike component,so i can draw the whole schematic.

RiJoRI

Joined Aug 15, 2007
recently, i was on an assignment to develop a system or product based on 8085 to help handicap people.
"Handicapped" is too general. Are you talking mentally or physically handicapped? For instance, physical handicaps run from full paraplegia (think Stephen Hawking) to a missing thumb, then there are the nerve-associated handicaps: Deafness, blindness, etc.

My co-worker is in a wheel-chair. The doors here have automated operation, but they are button-activated. It would probably help if he had a transmitter on his chair, and the doors had receivers, so that as he approached the door it would open. These doors open slowly enough that other people here do not get swatted by them when the person that's opening it is on the other side of the door.

--Rich

prescott2006

Joined Nov 8, 2008
the remote control door seem quite tough for my level.since i don't know what sensor to be used and how to interface them.by the way,i am interest with thermocouple idea.i have found something at this site http://www.8085projects.info/proj.asp?ID=10
Do you think i can modify to control the oven or stove burner?
if it is not suitable,what component do i need to start with?any simulator got 8085 spice model in it?or at least something 8085 alike component,so i can draw the whole schematic.