55000 members, and still growing.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

The forum has reached the number of 55000 members.
The forum is growing fast.
I hope the quality will remain and not suffer under the growing number of members.
I think the forum leaders do a great job on keeping the forum nice and friendly.

Greetings,
Bertus

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Bertus,from my piont of view you are giving great Information to
a lot of members.Keep up the good work ,your knowledge cover
a broad range of subjects.All the guys are responding to a lot of
subjects.It was great to have our member from Maine,jump in
we are getting more pins on that global map very Interesting
stories not all electronic,that a good thing.Enjoy every one
and keep those post coming. This is summer, a lot vacations
and the world economy is having an effect on peoples time.
Jump In guys and add to this,show you care.

Last edited:

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I posted this thread yesterday 9.55 PM, with the message we have 55000 members.
Now it is 10.20 PM and we have gained again 78 members.
How many members can we gain?
Are we next year this time at 75000 members or even more?

Greetings,
Bertus

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
bertus,

Attached is a screenshot of the number of daily registrations from the last week. A high of 87 in 24 hours; a low of 50 in 24 hours; a daily average of 69.4.

Dave

Attachments

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
If that keeps up for the whole year, AAC will see a 46% increase in registrations. It is a phenomenal growth rate for any enterprise. That's good.

I wonder if it is related to the double-digit unemployment in some countries, like the USA? That's bad.

Let's hope registrations stay up and unemployment goes down.

John

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
If that keeps up for the whole year, AAC will see a 46% increase in registrations. It is a phenomenal growth rate for any enterprise. That's good.

I wonder if it is related to the double-digit unemployment in some countries, like the USA? That's bad.

Let's hope registrations stay up and unemployment goes down.

John
John, it is worth noting that registrations are currently lower than they normally would be as the summer months tend to be quieter than the rest of the year because universities are in summer recess. As an example, the average number of registrations in April 2009 is around 110 per day with a maximum of around 135.

We have managed to double the size of the community, in almost every metric, every years since we started out. Nowdays we get comfortably in excess of 2 million pageviews a month. How long we can continue this level of growth is yet to be seen, but growth has continued at this rate during the course of 2009 (excepting the summer drop off). September-December 2009 will be interesting to see against the same period last year. Big thanks to all the members that make AAC what it is.

Dave