48 volt battery desulfacator circuit

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by gsde, Jun 23, 2010.

1. gsde

Thread Starter New Member

May 6, 2010
    48volt battery desulfacator circuit needed with complete component and inductor detail

2. oidium45

Apr 24, 2010
    I am not sure if this is a topic that is acceptable to be discussed on this site but do a google search for "fix dead rechargeable batteries". I have seen several circuits online that recommend such things as sending one or more quick pulses through the battery using a high voltage capacitor and circuit (modified disposable camera circuit), or freezing the battery and charging/discharging the battery several times with the original charger. I even read a few "scary" articles suggesting using a welder or car battery charger. There are a few listed on www.instructables.com that people swear by... But be warned! You may vary well damage the battery permanently. Or worse, you may have the battery blow up in your face or hands! I have not tried any of these methods myself so I cannot tell you if any of them actually work. Personally I think that the safest way to rejuvenate a dead battery is to dispose of it and buy another.