48 hours with no controversy

Joined Nov 30, 2010
strantor had a great rant in the Boston Marathon thread.
It was about the idea that we are running this planet into a crash and our politicians are too busy being stupid and corrupt to pay attention to the inevitable.

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
strantor had a great rant in the Boston Marathon thread.
It was about the idea that we are running this planet into a crash and our politicians are too busy being stupid and corrupt to pay attention to the inevitable.
Oh. I read that, but I didn't see it as controversial. And he didn't get banned. Life is good.

(If I let myself think too much about politics, the economy, declining morals, etc., I will go crazy.)

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
Someone recently said to me: "If you really want to do something good for the planet you'd have to commit suicide."

IMO they are to busy keeping the system afloat the way it is. Not them and not the people who elect them can imagine to live with less. Until now "growth" was our God.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
i just watched a program on p.b.s. ,where all your 401 k money goes. this guy

vanguard with a company by his name...had his stuff right...you need to watch that.

even if you don't have money....you can get alot of facts.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I really don't like how you are starting to talk about SplitInfinity behind his back, especially since he is still a member of this forum. All relevant posts were moderated.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
i just watched a program on p.b.s. ,where all your 401 k money goes. this guy

vanguard with a company by his name...had his stuff right...you need to watch that.

even if you don't have money....you can get alot of facts.
Vanguards a great program. I don't think its PBS but its something like it so maybe it airs on PBS there. You can watch all of em on Youtube in full length. Post your video link. They have tons that are all crazy good. Its like real reporting. Lisa Lings sister works for them. If you remember she was stuck in N Korea for a while doing a show.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
IMO they are to busy keeping the system afloat the way it is. Not them and not the people who elect them can imagine to live with less. Until now "growth" was our God.
No, comments please.....just insightful reading. A lot to eat, could be hard to digest, if you don't chew it for a while. It isn't pre-cooked.

media.gov

Sue_AF6LJ

Joined Mar 16, 2013
At least I didn't miss anything while I was cleaning off the bench.

GAWD
I hate picking dog hair out of tools....
Should have never let the dogs in this room to begin with.
I never had this much problem when my friend Kayles was alive.