40KV Probe (ebay)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by oidium45, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oidium45

Thread Starter Active Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Hello everyone,
    I didnt know if anyone would be interested in this but I placed an item on ebay for a friend. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Link- http://www.ebay.com/itm/160937790473

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2012
  2. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    This forum isn't supposed to be a relay for other commercial sites, such as e-bay. Its purpose is to organize trades between AAC members. If you want to sell something, please post any related information here and use this thread of PMs to handle the transaction.

Thank you.

3. oidium45

Apr 24, 2010
    I read the guidlines prior to posting my thread. They state nothing about auction listings or selling items that are strictly being sold within the forum. If you feel that this post is not within the guidlines of this forum then please feel free to delete the thread.

You may however consider listing guidlines that more reflect the "intended" use of the forum.

Thanks,
    Matt

4. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    You aren't completely wrong about that. Let me have a talk with the other mods. We 'll get back to you by tomorrow.

For now I am restoring your link.

5. oidium45

Apr 24, 2010
    Thank you,
    If necessary I can re-post the thread excluding the ebay auction. My intent on posting within the forum was to give fellow electronics hobbyists an opportunity to purchase my probe. I would much rather sell to someone who will get some use out of it than someone on ebay looking to purchase and resale it.

Thanks,
    Matt

6. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    I see where you are coming from. This is the reason I restored it after some brief thinking.

7. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    IMHO the forum should be limited to trade or sale between members and not as a conduit for other sites. This should be added to the sub forum rules.

DerStrom8 likes this.
  8. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Flea Market Guidelines

1. We are limiting traders/sellers to senior members of these forums. Those are members with 100 posts or more, no third party sales. This is to make it hard to scammers and spammers to post.

2. All parties should clearly state their locations. All parties should clearly state their terms.

3. Items will be limited to electronic components or devices.

4. Wish lists are acceptable.

5. Monetary transactions should be arranged by PM.

My interpretation this is pretty well stated as fact. However, since there seems to be a question on this point I will modify the verbage outlined in blue.

This deal is done. Since eBay has a dead line I will leave the link intact, but we will accept no more posts of this nature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.