4 Floor elevator

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by Ali Johar, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Ali Johar

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Hi Everyone I need some help for my project which is 4 floor lift operating model. Can anyone help me for making its circuit?:)

2. BSomer

Dec 28, 2011
    In order to provide any beneficial assistance, we would need to know some more information from you. What power supply voltage(s) are you using? What kind of motor (voltage, current)? Are you planning on using a uC or digital logic or PLC or what? Do you have specific requirements for how to operate it (push buttons, time delays, doors)?

-Brian

Ali Johar likes this.
  3. williamj

Sep 3, 2009
    search the archives here for elevator.

williamj

4. Ali Johar

Feb 21, 2012
    Thanks for all that.
    But this is not a very complex project. we are not using any motor but LED to show the position of elevator. I am from Pakistan.

5. Ali Johar

Feb 21, 2012
    I don't know about PLC no micro controller but only logic gates. I have not studied about that yet. Can you help me by logic gates only??????????

6. fiatuno

Jan 28, 2011
    since you haven't given detailed information on what specs are needed and how you are going to simulate the lift, I would have gone by buying 4 opto-switches and 4 leds and depending on where the llift is an led turns on. I think it is a very simple and economic solution

7. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    I have heard that before. So why ask for help?

8. atferrari

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 6, 2004