32nm CMOS technology model files

shobak101

Joined Mar 2, 2010
Hello guys
I am a student at the American University in Cairo and i was conducting research about 32nm CMOS technology using Mentor Graphics tools (eldo simulator and i was searching for the model files for the 32nm CMOS thats compatible with the tools and of level 53 or 54 can anyone help :)

thnx in advance

n9352527

Joined Oct 14, 2005
It is difficult to obtain those information. The technology files, especially for latest fab process like that, are usually obtained for commercial reason only, and bound under a NDA agreement.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hello guys
I am a student at the American University in Cairo and i was conducting research about 32nm CMOS technology using Mentor Graphics tools (eldo simulator and i was searching for the model files for the 32nm CMOS thats compatible with the tools and of level 53 or 54 can anyone help :)

thnx in advance
You need to understand that most of us on the board are hobbyists. We do not have access to things that students at Universities have access to. We do not work with multi-million dollar budgets pushing the boundaries of technology. Most of us do not have semiconductor fabs in our garages or out on the back 40 acres. We also take a strong position against piracy or the sharing of copyrighted and comercial works. If it's not free or open source you won't find it here.

deepak6186

Joined Apr 20, 2008
You wont be able to get 32nm Technology model files unless you get it from some vendor like IBM etc. For academic purpose you can use Predictive Model files available for this technology....... http://ptm.asu.edu/latest.html

or from BSIM4 official site (I m not sure are those available there)....