30W class AB amplifier

PRS

Joined Aug 24, 2008
Actually i uploaded the circuit design, our professor told us to find the equations and values of the components in it, I don't know just how, I'm just new with this, I'm sorry. And also, I don't think that we need to know how great the input is, because we are going to make our own power supply, just need for the output to be a minimum of 30W, thanks again.
If you don't need to know what the input is then why worry about any voltage gain at all? I mean, you're not designing an audio amplifier in that case. And with no specifications of the available voltage or current or the load resistance, you're free to imagine whatever driver you want. This just doesn't add up, hntrxpert99. Did your prof really give you this project or are you pulling our leg?

If your just fishing, level with us. We can help you. The op amp is a silly way of driving the Class AB amp. The Class AB amp, by the way, is only the the complimentary pair at the output with the biasing circuit and the load it is supposed to drive. Didn't your prof specify the load resistance or the available supply? That is fishy.