30 amp voltage regulator

scottyv63

Joined Sep 17, 2015
I am trying to find a plan to build a 30 amp line conditioner /voltage regulator for a rv. Can anyone help with a drawing or advice on were to search

recklessrog

Joined May 23, 2013
I am trying to find a plan to build a 30 amp line conditioner /voltage regulator for a rv. Can anyone help with a drawing or advice on were to search
Hi can you be a little more specific, what are the input/output voltages, and what is the output going to power? lights? charge batteries? etc
once those parameters are known it is easier to make some recommendations.

scottyv63

Joined Sep 17, 2015
Hi can you be a little more specific, what are the input/output voltages, and what is the output going to power? lights? charge batteries? etc
once those parameters are known it is easier to make some recommendations.
120volt ac input 120 volt output 30 amp

scottyv63

Joined Sep 17, 2015
It will power York standard camper items tv, refrigerator, inverter for the 12 volt light's ect. It is a 30 amp service

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
'tis why we often tell people it is easier to buy the dream than make it yourself. somethings really do require hundreds of people and millions in R&D to make them do what we want for what we are willing to pay.

scottyv63

Joined Sep 17, 2015
sorry if I sound like an ass this morning. been up a while now and the pain meds are really kickin my butt :)
Thanks for all your time. It's just a thought if it is to complicated I will just buy one. I wanted to at least see what was involved. I will look at all the links you sent when I get out of work thanks again

Lestraveled

Joined May 19, 2014
Scotty
I am an RVer and do a lot with batteries and charging systems. Could you be a little more specific on what you need and why. I see you were asked this question earlier, but "why" is my biggest interest. RV appliances are normally pretty robust. What are you trying to protect against, or fix?