220v Lock modified

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by sokchea, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sokchea

Thread Starter New Member

Aug 4, 2010
    Hi anyone,
    I am having trouble with my Hitachi washing machine lock. it was originally work when the AC220v pass through a wired relay lock it connected, and pass current flow from one pole to another pole. However, the lock is spoiled and i need to build something to replace the lock so that i can use it again. * when there is an AC220v(three seconds only) pass the wired relay it turned the movement mechanic and connect two other wires together. and when there is an AC220v (3 seconds only ) pass pass through the wired relay again, the movement mechanic release the connected wire and the two wires are no longer connected.
    I need have a diagram and the component detail in order to build a ciruit board that when there is an AC220v(three seconds only) pass through it, it connects two wires together. and when there is an AC220v (3 seconds only ) pass through it again, it releases the connected wires.
    Thank you very much and your help or advice is appreciated.

2. eblc1388

Nov 28, 2008
    It is not a simple door lock but an important interlock for the safety of user and machine, especially when there are (hot)water inside the drum and possibility injury from a turning motor.

You will have no choice but to find the exact same lock mechanism from manufacturer or repair shop for replacement.

Modifying or bypassing an interlock is always a bad idea and no sensible user here will tell you how to do that.

3. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    Eblc1388 is absolutely correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.