2011 Camaro SS LED/Sound Project

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by Nomad1, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nomad1

Thread Starter New Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Greetings everyone,

I am attempting to install multicolored LED's under my 2011 Camaro SS. What I am trying to make happen is have the lights connected to a relay device that activates with sound by using a wireless remote. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, so I am attempting to figure out how to program a sound wav with a light combination. Ex: If I hit the button once, the front and side LED's would glow white and rear would flash a cyan color as if the Falcon was attempting to start. This is to be done with a amplified sound as well. Another would be a TIE Fighter flyby with rear glowing red and when the lasers shoot, the front flashes green.

So, bascially, I am trying to figure out where to start so I could create my own sound wav/light patterns.

Thank you! :)

2. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    The owners of All About Circuits has elected not to host discussions of automotive electrical system modifications/enhancements due to safety concerns, the potential of legal ramifications and the possible circumvention of vehicle regulations at the state and federal level.

This thread is against the AAC forum rules, Chapter 6, as seen here:

This can be found in our Terms of Service (ToS)

Automotive modifications of any kind are strictly forbidden. Therefore, this thread will be closed.

Please try to understand the reasons behind this action, and feel free to browse and use the forums.

You might find answers to your questions in one of these forums:

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=54400

Another good forum that shares many of the same membership is http://www.electro-tech-online.com/ . Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.