2 stage amplifier design

anydan

Joined Apr 11, 2009
Hi all! please i need help here. i want to design a 2 stage amplifier with the following characteristics; Zi=100κΩ,Zo=330Ω,Vcc=12,bandwith=300db. transistor type=bc107/8/9. i have not done this before. can anybody help me with the circuit digram, design values and calculations. please this is needed urgently

i've been thinking of a CE first stage and CC second stage in other to achieve the high input impedance and low output impedance. what do u think?

-SK-

Joined Apr 14, 2009
Is this just for an audio signal? Or some kind of instrument signal? What is the magnitude and frequency of the input? How much gain do you want? Do you have to make a plain transistor amplifier?

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
Hi all! please i need help here. i want to design a 2 stage amplifier with the following characteristics; Zi=100κΩ,Zo=330Ω,Vcc=12,bandwith=300db. transistor type=bc107/8/9. i have not done this before. can anybody help me with the circuit digram, design values and calculations. please this is needed urgently

i've been thinking of a CE first stage and CC second stage in other to achieve the high input impedance and low output impedance. what do u think?
300db is not a frequency. Perhaps you meant 300kHz? What is the required gain?

anydan

Joined Apr 11, 2009
Hi all! please i need help here. i want to design a 2 stage amplifier with the following characteristics; Zi=100κΩ,Zo=330Ω,Vcc=12,bandwith=300db. transistor type=bc107/8/9.

sorry that's a slip. it's 300kHz for bandwith. it's a project work

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
Hi all! please i need help here. i want to design a 2 stage amplifier with the following characteristics; Zi=100κΩ,Zo=330Ω,Vcc=12,bandwith=300db. transistor type=bc107/8/9.

sorry that's a slip. it's 300kHz for bandwith. it's a project work
Pay attention! :D
Gain
is one of the essential characteristics of an amplifier. What is your requirement?

anydan

Joined Apr 11, 2009
Pay attention! :D
Gain
is one of the essential characteristics of an amplifier. What is your requirement?

with the parameters given, i'm required to find gain(current and voltage) using appropriate circuit/equations and this is what has been giving tough time. like i said i have not done this before. pls help